RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

The Race

Hey guys, have just read that Mach Dan and Spellbound (great to see another mare in it), are also down for The Race that leaves 3 spots left to fill, who do you reckon - or wish to see in the field?

HotAndTreacherous, SelfAssured, PembrookPlayBoy, Krug, StylishMemphis, MachDan, Spellbound, field so far.....with poss inclusion of SouthCoastArden, and Spankem, oh these 2 gotta get in, that leaves one spot to fill, who?

Cheers Iraklis

1 minute ago, Iraklis said:

what about Franco Indie?

Cheers Iraklis

I think All Stars will pick the top three year cold/gelding for a spot. Akuta I think is the stable top choice but Franco Indie close up. It will be interesting. I think if it Akuta or Franco Indie that is the winner as certain to draw one or two. Spellbound in the trial behind them could make it interesting.

Yeh Janitor mate, I did read in an article (MickG) wrote that Akuta was not goin to be included, except as follows re The Herald:

With Dobson also owning superstar 3-year-old Akuta, using his slot for Mach Dan confirms Akuta, the one-time favourite, will not take on the older horses in The Race.

Cheers Iraklis

Eljay mate, you aint helpin 🤣 in case you haven't noticed, I'm startin to get a little excited bout this blasted Race gardammit.....they're sayin on the BoxSeat it could One Change, not one I thought about.....

Cheers Iraklis

On the Boxseat Mick was sayin same, but he spoke to connections and they said he's (KOS) is retired, he was havin soreness issues so it is time, plus it aint gunna add anything to his portfolio if he wins.....

Cheers Iraklis

Oh gawd forbid Eljay, yeh nah not summit to even think about; hey they'd have emergency entries in the field like a normal race yes? and We'reDoomed mate 14th of April Cambridge....what's got me fired up keen, is the upcomin battle of father (master trainer) and son 😀 Mark (Self Assured) takes on Nathan (Spellound), wowee mouthwaterin, it'll be on yes indeedee.....

Cheers Iraklis

8 hours ago, Iraklis said:

BettorTwist...stepped up tonight after lookin like the broodmares paddock beckoned.....Self Assured - arrogant win! but Akuta oooeeee! that boy got some guns.....

Cheers Iraklis

Bettor Twist looked sharper tonight. I think she has taken a while to get back to her best after a hard last season. If she gets that sort of run like last night she will be very hard to beat in upcoming races.

Self Assured jogged it. I thought BD Joe went well ...

3 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Breckon's are using their Hydroflo slot in The Race for Spankem, and also comin is Alta Orlando for Team McCarthy.....wowee tis shapin to be a cracker 😀

Cheers Iraklis

That means that as no three year olds in race? Spellbound will draw one! I think Breckon should have put Bettors Twist instead of Spankem. She would draw two, lead all the way, Spellbound in trail, it will be close finish between the mares. Let's see what Natalie chooses to drive, that's the one to be on!!!! 

Just done a quick look at field again and there still seems to be one spot left, there's no confirmation of South Coast Arden yet.....anyone heard anything? also, John Dunn is down to drive Spellbound.....

Cheers Iraklis

Yussss!!!! at last, confirmation of the mighty SouthCoastArden in The Race for the Kennards, oh it's on 😀 oh boy she's definitely on.....just one last confirmation to go, come on great gods of Harness we need the big gun Spankem front an centre, geez I can't wait....

Cheers Iraklis