RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Mill Reef

Mrs Chrissie

37 minutes ago, Mill Reef said:

Impressive debut win at Cranbourne last week.

I think Dopey, you may have bred this filly? Congratulations. Full to Don Carlo, she has the same willingness to let rip but a more more length and scope. 

Thanks all. Yes, she was syndicated in AU. I’m still in, and I admit to having shed a tear when she crossed the line in the manner she did on the night (proud for Turf Fire - whom I bred /raced - such a long process) She’s a talent, and while Don Carlo won 8 and his first race as well, and Full sister Glinda Goodwitch broke down after the sires produce of her year, and even thou I’m getting carried away after a MDN at Cranbourne- she’s could be the best yet. It was a good margin for only a 1000m. 

If you give me some licence, on a breeding front, I think those two back white socks go back to Nogara via turf fire - lots of multiples. She has them as well.

same type as Glinda who was quite a classic type. higher and longer than Don, don Carlo a heavy brut.

I have another yearling full in the paddock - retained for racing - Photo pre Xmas. Glinda below that as a 2yold at Cambridge trials

F15C3E96-7CAD-4700-AC30-1EA2F57B7B08.jpeg

25CCD249-06AF-4083-9410-5B15812ECACB.jpeg

13 hours ago, Mill Reef said:

Well done Dopey on another nice win. She looks to have strengthened and you should be in for a good prep.

Thank you for taking the time to reinvigorate d this discussion- yes much stronger this time in at the business end. 
Turf Fire didn’t mature until 5 and she’s the same. A fast but later maturing family. 
She missed to Per Incanto last year, but in foal this year to Ribchester who is
IMG_3386.thumb.png.73c6e2408e8d5a4e4fc28c1116b0bc1b.pngoutperforming and under the radar somewhat at the moment - awaiting nz progeny.

her sister is in foal to Hello Youmzain which is a loverly mating: on type and pedigree…

another full - Grassburn - is in the same stable…out in Autumn- taking time like the rest of them.IMG_2001.thumb.png.18330791ce2a45f6a15292b02dbd6821.png