RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Midget

TAB

I would like to express my disappointment with this mob.

I have been trying to get an account set up for myself, but have given up.

I started this procedure some 4 weeks ago and finally put it in the too hard basket. So i am now using my sons Account and his Bet 365.

A few of my reasons for my giving up were, having to give 2 face identifications, they email and said it didn't work the first time , so did again and they said it would take up to 7 days to be verified, so after 7 days nothing ,so i ring the help desk and they inform me that it didn't work again, so i asked why wasn't i advised, they said, you should have been.

I also asked why my  Cashcard couldn't be accepted, they say because it is a company card, it is not, it is a Trust card, anyway i go and get a new bank account set up with my own name, which i might add cost me $15 and now is not going to be used. They said just go into your Local Tab to deposit funds when your card is verified, i can't go in because I AM NOT VACCANIATED AND NEVER WILL BE, so that is the end for the TAB for me.

I will use my sons TAB account for Harness as BET365 does not take Harness bets and for the record i had over $1500 worth of bets yesterday with a profit of $815,and P4P do not come back with something like Technology has not developed that far, to, as  get an accurate photo of my melon, as you are now a leading candidate for Mayor and that means you must play nice, unless you work for the Auckland Transport

1 hour ago, Midget said:

I would like to express my disappointment with this mob.

I have been trying to get an account set up for myself, but have given up.

I started this procedure some 4 weeks ago and finally put it in the too hard basket. So i am now using my sons Account and his Bet 365.

A few of my reasons for my giving up were, having to give 2 face identifications, they email and said it didn't work the first time , so did again and they said it would take up to 7 days to be verified, so after 7 days nothing ,so i ring the help desk and they inform me that it didn't work again, so i asked why wasn't i advised, they said, you should have been.

I also asked why my  Cashcard couldn't be accepted, they say because it is a company card, it is not, it is a Trust card, anyway i go and get a new bank account set up with my own name, which i might add cost me $15 and now is not going to be used. They said just go into your Local Tab to deposit funds when your card is verified, i can't go in because I AM NOT VACCANIATED AND NEVER WILL BE, so that is the end for the TAB for me.

I will use my sons TAB account for Harness as BET365 does not take Harness bets and for the record i had over $1500 worth of bets yesterday with a profit of $815,and P4P do not come back with something like Technology has not developed that far, to, as  get an accurate photo of my melon, as you are now a leading candidate for Mayor and that means you must play nice, unless you work for the Auckland Transport

Had you considered resorting to: "Do you know who I am?"

Recently the TAB did a promotion to attract 'new' account holders.

They signed up 12,000 in one day.

Mustn't have been too hard.

On Melbourne Cup day they had 108,000 active accounts !

These days make a modest investment in a 'property syndicate' and the hoops you need to jump through makes you wonder if worth the effort. Outfits you have dealt with for 20 + years need your ID verified many times over , they need to know where the 'wealth' came from and what you having for breakfast.

Its a strange old world...a bit different too !

On 3/15/2022 at 8:51 AM, Midget said:

Just an update,

Thanks to P4P who made a phone call to E Rendell, who in turn passed it on to some lady ,very pleasant she was, The issue was my  phone ID was so similar in facial features with Brad Pitt, that the technology was not able to separate the images.

Don't tamper with the truth Midget - they said Marty Feldman not Brad Pitt 

17 hours ago, Contentious said:

Don't tamper with the truth Midget - they said Marty Feldman not Brad Pitt 

I am hurt by the comment,wasn't he the guy with funny eyes? For your information i have been told many times by Ladies in my younger days ,my eyes are come to bed eyes.

Good work by Edward Rendell, he rang me personally to make sure everything had been sorted, so Thank You