RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Baz (NZ)

ROCH ’N’ HORSE (NZ) Yulong Stud Newmarket Handicap GR.1

Congrats to the Williams team at Little Avondale Stud also Team Moroney & Pam Gerard at Ballymore Stables! 🏇 ❤️

Fantastic Victory by Per Incanto mare Roch 'N' Horse in a 1200m GR.1 at Flemington !

A terrific run also by the other Kiwi Proisir mare Levante flying home for 4th!

Go The Kiwi's !

Yes only a nostril between them in the Telegraph  and yes the difference in the odds meant if you backed Levante ,you had to also back Roch N Horse. Great win for Patrick Moloney because as they both said, him and Mike, he butchered the ride on Tivaci ,he gets the drag off the horse and Damien Oliver jumps abroad and wins the All Aged Stakes.

35 minutes ago, Baz (NZ) said:

Congrats to the Williams team at Little Avondale Stud also Team Moroney & Pam Gerard at Ballymore Stables! 🏇 ❤️

Fantastic Victory by Per Incanto mare Roch 'N' Horse in a 1200m GR.1 at Flemington !

A terrific run also by the other Kiwi Proisir mare Levante flying home for 4th!

Go The Kiwi's !

Cat Williams in on course in Melbourne to watch the race, and hubbie Sam Williams is in the tavern in Turangi.  He was driving home to Masterton after being at the Yearling Sales!!!

24 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Fantastic win….the odds were ridiculous…..how she could be 90-1 when Levante was 16’s when a nostril between them at Trentham beats me..

👍

I agree...couldn't believe it! 😮

I rated Roch 'N' Horse a better chance down the straight today than Levante based on their Telegraph runs.

Should not have paid more than $20...in saying that it was a GR.1 1200m Sprint in Australia ! 😮

Big runs by both mares. Roch N Horse was tough and Levante unlucky to be on the wrong side but good to see her beating some of their best sprinters after getting a long way back. Lots of options with both mares now that they have measured up over there.

4 minutes ago, mckenzie said:

Big runs by both mares. Roch N Horse was tough and Levante unlucky to be on the wrong side but good to see her beating some of their best sprinters after getting a long way back. Lots of options with both mares now that they have measured up over there.

Levante got a bit too far back for mine...but still a great run!

3 minutes ago, arjay said:

Levante......$74000 for 4th, not to be sneezed at, that's a group 1 stake here. Congrats to Roch N horse connections

I'd bring both mares back home to spell over winter and return to Victoria in the spring for more GR.1 rewards. 🥰

1 hour ago, Baz (NZ) said:

I agree...couldn't believe it! 😮

I rated Roch 'N' Horse a better chance down the straight today than Levante based on their Telegraph runs.

Should not have paid more than $20...in saying that it was a GR.1 1200m Sprint in Australia ! 😮

A mate of mine in NSW rang me Thursday afternoon to see if he should back Levante at $23.00. I told him that Roch 'N' Horse was a better bet on the straight six at Flemington and was payng $51.00. 

Long story short he was on at $112.00 there today. He couldn't believe it. 

I shouldn't have forgotten to acknowledge Pam Gerard, and Mike, great training effort team.

And reiterating what Ted had to say, the chute at Trentham is a great experience for Flemington. We haven't been brave enough to take them on for years but back in the day horses like Victory Dias ran out of their skins in the Newmarket off the Telegraph.

18 hours ago, MS26 said:

Maybe they really did both run 1.06 in the Telegraph 😅

It was stated the gates at Trentham in Wellington for the said race were wrongly positioned at the start making the distance short of the advised 1200metres