RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Only in New Zealand

Are we all in a grumpy mood today? I noticed it too. Have they changed things at Pukekohe?
With racing at Ellerslie going to be out of action soon for a long time, it’s going to be a poor watch going forward and I must say that the track didn’t look to good either when thinking about the amount of racing it is going to have to handle in the near future. 

On 3/12/2022 at 1:25 PM, Berri said:

horses coming back to the birdcage, not on the grass, but on the road. Track looks stuffed

so you criticise Puke yesterday for the horses coming back on a road type surface but what about Ellerslie everywhere is the similar road type surface back parade front parade returning to the birdcage so why is this OK but Puke is not???Just wondering your logic thats all.

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

so you criticise Puke yesterday for the horses coming back on a road type surface but what about Ellerslie everywhere is the similar road type surface back parade front parade returning to the birdcage so why is this OK but Puke is not???Just wondering your logic thats all.

Just don't like seeing horses galloping on a tar sealed road straight after racing on their way back to the birdcage. I thought this sort of thing went out with the Arc during the last flood.

On 3/13/2022 at 2:23 PM, edor said:

berri is it true te aroha are putting on a tar sealed road on the inside of the course proper now being done up this was formally the plough

Te Aroha are putting in an ambulance track on the inside of the course proper. We have a lot of jump races in the winter.