RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Palliser

Jason Teaz suggestion

I think Trackside should replace The Whale who has gone badly stale, winners one in a blue moon at microscopic odds with Jason. Jason throws out some bloody good priced winners in his Raceform column both trots and gallops both North and South. Thanks for Henley and Three Sixty yesterday J.T 😊

Teaz is a very good commentator and also tips well

His insights into sectionals is second to none 

Today M Cross comments R Todd has one starter, he had a runner in the previous race and this shows Cross does not do his form 

Reports from calls made after the races last night from Menangle Cross was very intoxicated 

Whale on his previews we receive he only tips 1.04 shots 

4 hours ago, Palliser said:

I think Trackside should replace The Whale who has gone badly stale, winners one in a blue moon at microscopic odds with Jason. Jason throws out some bloody good priced winners in his Raceform column both trots and gallops both North and South. Thanks for Henley and Three Sixty yesterday J.T 😊

A possible suggestion would be you contact him and get him to send you his picks and any other info you require.

Agree on a price to pay for this info...Win / win .

1 hour ago, tasman man said:

A possible suggestion would be you contact him and get him to send you his picks and any other info you require.

Agree on a price to pay for this info...Win / win .

I'm you are completely missing the point Tasman 🤔

19 hours ago, Diamond01 said:

Teaz is a very good commentator and also tips well

His insights into sectionals is second to none 

Today M Cross comments R Todd has one starter, he had a runner in the previous race and this shows Cross does not do his form 

Reports from calls made after the races last night from Menangle Cross was very intoxicated 

Whale on his previews we receive he only tips 1.04 shots 

Wouldn’t be the first time…so drunk was Cross at the Cambridge Jewels one year and he was bottled by someone in the thoroughbred code. Might be able to call but he sounds like he may have a fair opinion of himself from what I’m told.

2 hours ago, MrBigStuff said:

Wouldn’t be the first time…so drunk was Cross at the Cambridge Jewels one year and he was bottled by someone in the thoroughbred code. Might be able to call but he sounds like he may have a fair opinion of himself from what I’m told.

Really ! .. he gives that impression, I remember when Colin DeFillipi passed some milestone a few years ago, he was commentating and as the horses passed the winning post he said " well done Son" hahaha 

On 3/9/2022 at 2:50 PM, Nick.golf said:

How that Justin Evans still has a gig is ridiculous. Would be the best thing ever if Jason took over A whites job with the harness up north too, Does a great job 

Justin Evans is well known here as ~the early crow~

Jason Teaz is needed back with his correct calling of horses and also sectionals. Last night at Addington a leader run its first 1/4 of the last mile in 30.4, the commentator says at the 1000m the pace has increased considerably, yet they run the next 1/4 in 31.3:{

It will be a good night at Manangle tonight. Night markets on as well 

The Addington announcer keeps making mistakes. Tonight he was calling horses the wrong names as he did last week

Last week Brent Mangos was driving my mates syndicate horse called Franco Indie and he called him Natalie in the pre race 

Why is he trying to read drivers minds and decide what they may do? 

The AllStar dominance is back 

On 3/6/2022 at 1:23 PM, Palliser said:

Not just a stale pale male, but a stale pale male whale......with no late mail 🤣