RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Spikecity

Menangle

I'm behind our govt.  We are still on the way up with Omicron while Aussie is well over the peak. 70% of my grandson's class in Auckland tested positive this weekend and he was really rotten even though had his 1st jab and under 12 (feels better  today). I bet most of us on this website wouldn't recover that quick, and would be higher risk of long covid. I don't mind the minor inconvenience of masks that enable me to do enjoy all my everyday activities, including watching my horse at the track. I wouldn't go if unmasked people were putting me, and therefore also my husband in his mid-70s,  at needless high risk of infection. We need to keep our country working during the next month, whether freezing works, truck drivers or hospitals.  Masks and distancing are a minor price to pay.

The rain is persistent here

The entrance under the bridge to Menangle is flooded and shut today when i tried getting to Garrards

The river is still predicted to rise 

Hope Saturday night can go ahead

The track is badly affected and this morning had big craters from around 6 carts out to the inside the track pegs

The rain is still coming down

Garrards at Menangle that i tried to get to yesterday, it is flooded inside and the stock is ruined and unfortunately nothing is insured

The rain needs to stop before Saturday

It will not be masks that is the issue it will be getting onto the course