RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Wellington Debacle

Will be interesting what happens next after Adern has used strong arm tactics to remove the good folk standing up for their rights and those of the brainwashed Vaccinated, this will not end well and to expect a good outcome is delusional. Adern has made a Huge mistake...againšŸ™„

1 minute ago, 100 1 said:

Ā 

You will find out it was police plant but thats OK in the meantime keep repeating fake news

was it police plants throwing faeces, abusing passing schoolkids, putting graffiti on war memorials, driving a car towards the policeĀ Ā etc etc etc ?

12 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

was it police plants throwing faeces, abusing passing schoolkids, putting graffiti on war memorials, driving a car towards the policeĀ Ā etc etc etc ?

Ā 

The truth will come out and that is the time to make a judgement...but yes what you saw was a planned event that you can bank.

Propaganda 101

6 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Ā 

You will find out it was police plant but thats OK in the meantime keep repeating fake news

You have more that one screw loose don't you. The police had no need for 'plants'. The protestors had been illegally occupying the grounds for 23 days.Ā Ā 

8 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

You have more that one screw loose don't you. The police had no need for 'plants'. The protestors had been illegally occupying the grounds for 23 days.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Yeah maybe you could explain which law

https://communitylaw.org.nz/community-law-manual/chapter-4-activism/protesting-and-organising-fundamental-rights/

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I agree to disagree

Ā 

https://tinyurl.com/ynz663r4

Ā 

So you can guarantee it wasn't a police plant can you?

38 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ā 

Yeah maybe you could explain which law

https://communitylaw.org.nz/community-law-manual/chapter-4-activism/protesting-and-organising-fundamental-rights/

Ā 

So you can guarantee it wasn't a police plant can you?

Just as much as what you can prove that it was. As i say, the police had no need to use plants. Leighton Baker alleged on NewstalkZB just after 5pm this afternoon that there were plants that started and fuelled the fires, but did not suggest for a moment they were police plants.

I bet you support Putin invading Ukraine to, don't ya. Ā Ā 

2 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Just as much as what you can prove that it was. As i say, the police had no need to use plants. Leighton Baker alleged on NewstalkZB just after 5pm this afternoon that there were plants that started and fuelled the fires, but did not suggest for a moment they were police plants.

I bet you support Putin invading Ukraine to, don't ya. Ā Ā 

Ā 

It's not an invasion.

Putin is working together with Ukraine to clean out the deep state players in Ukraine.

The same countries sanctioning Russia are the very same countries that pushed the Covid scamdemic and sold you fake vaccines thatĀ obviosuly neverĀ worked.

Time youĀ woke up.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

45 minutes ago, 100 1 said:

Ā 

It's not an invasion.

Putin is working together with Ukraine to clean out the deep state players in Ukraine.

The same countries sanctioning Russia are the very same countries that pushed the Covid scamdemic and sold you fake vaccines thatĀ obviosuly neverĀ worked.

Time youĀ woke up.

Ā 

Ā 

Racecafeā€™s own Village idiot is back peddling his conspiracy bullshitā€¦ā€¦.find somewhere else to take this crapā€¦.šŸ’©

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, 100 1 said:

Ā 

It's not an invasion.

Time youĀ woke up.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

I was wondering when you'd come up with that one. You're such a slackarse these days. I had to read the Deep State news elsewhere firstĀ šŸ¤£

it seems every feast, famine, flood or fire, pandemic, war, building collapse or protest, murder, earthquake, cyclone or ice meltĀ in history, ever, is tied in to Team Trump. Freaking amazingĀ isn't it.Ā šŸ¤£

26 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

I was wondering when you'd come up with that one. You're such a slackarse these days. I had to read the Deep State news elsewhere firstĀ šŸ¤£

it seems every feast, famine, flood or fire, pandemic, war, building collapse or protest, murder, earthquake, cyclone or ice meltĀ in history, ever, is tied in to Team Trump. Freaking amazingĀ isn't it.Ā šŸ¤£

Living in strange times are we?

I wonder why

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

A

I respect the right to protest but these protests always attract a degree of loony left extremists who are anti anything and just need a reason to vent such. From day #1Ā there was nobody in charge of the protest groupĀ as evidenced by the lack of control and rock throwing yesterday. What I do object to is seeing kids holding placards they can neither spell nor fully understand and being pushed to the front and used as poker chips by weak-kneed parents. I'm mostly sorry about two things. Firstly that we don't have a real water canon and secondly the police didn't use teargas. Sad indictment all round that it was allowed to go on that long.

This is not from me , im just passing it along. Not sure if anyone has already shared this....bit it came from another group....
Passed on to share...
I have been seriously contemplating about posting this or not because there is already more than enough diversity between kiwis right now than ever before but stuff it!!
Please note this is not a post on views or beliefs or a place to debate your views, this is just genuinely what I heard with my own ears and found it rather concerning.
Earlier this week I was in wellington for work purposes, whilst I was there on Monday well over 100 police checked into the hotel I was staying at ( Allgood I was there for my job they were there for there's play on)
Later that evening I was in the bar/restaurant for dinner and so was a few groups of officers and this is where I over heard a group of 6 police talking, laughing and carrying on about how the government had given them the permission to use full force on the protestors and how they had they had planted (infiltrators) violent undercover protestors and given them ammunition to cause trouble to allow the police with reason to use any force needed, joking about how they hoped not to get hit with their own bricks and how they couldn't wait to let loose with pepper spray.....
Then as I'm standing at the bar getting my last drink before bed one officer who seemed a little intoxicated came to the bar, thinking I must of been one of them considering 99% of the hotel guests were police from all over he asked me
"was I excited to be here an cause some mayhem" at quick thinking and not wanting to engage in conversation or lie to the guy I replied "I'm just here to find Clark Gayford mate"
His reponse amazed me, "you won't find him here mate, he's up on his drug charges up north why do you think we have to wait until Wednesday to go in, it's all about distraction mate, I'm just looking forward to my bonus once we clear this scum out"
Make of this what you will, it is word for word what i said and heard.
Regardless of my views or yours on the protest itself the force then used on Wednesday against New Zealanders Young and old was totally disgusting considering it was all pre meditated and planned by our police and government regardless of how peaceful anyone was that day or who they were or why they were there.
Again this isn't about any views or what I or you support this is genuinely something I found rather disturbing and goes to show how much our mainstream media and our government are twisting words and lying to us as well as covering things up on the daily, not to mention the PMs partner up on drug charges ???
Ps: Of course I reached out to people and media on this (surprise surprise they didn't want to know)

8 minutes ago, Hedley Jordan said:
This is not from me , im just passing it along. Not sure if anyone has already shared this....bit it came from another group....
Passed on to share...
I have been seriously contemplating about posting this or not because there is already more than enough diversity between kiwis right now than ever before but stuff it!!
Please note this is not a post on views or beliefs or a place to debate your views, this is just genuinely what I heard with my own ears and found it rather concerning.
Earlier this week I was in wellington for work purposes, whilst I was there on Monday well over 100 police checked into the hotel I was staying at ( Allgood I was there for my job they were there for there's play on)
Later that evening I was in the bar/restaurant for dinner and so was a few groups of officers and this is where I over heard a group of 6 police talking, laughing and carrying on about how the government had given them the permission to use full force on the protestors and how they had they had planted (infiltrators) violent undercover protestors and given them ammunition to cause trouble to allow the police with reason to use any force needed, joking about how they hoped not to get hit with their own bricks and how they couldn't wait to let loose with pepper spray.....
Then as I'm standing at the bar getting my last drink before bed one officer who seemed a little intoxicated came to the bar, thinking I must of been one of them considering 99% of the hotel guests were police from all over he asked me
"was I excited to be here an cause some mayhem" at quick thinking and not wanting to engage in conversation or lie to the guy I replied "I'm just here to find Clark Gayford mate"
His reponse amazed me, "you won't find him here mate, he's up on his drug charges up north why do you think we have to wait until Wednesday to go in, it's all about distraction mate, I'm just looking forward to my bonus once we clear this scum out"
Make of this what you will, it is word for word what i said and heard.
Regardless of my views or yours on the protest itself the force then used on Wednesday against New Zealanders Young and old was totally disgusting considering it was all pre meditated and planned by our police and government regardless of how peaceful anyone was that day or who they were or why they were there.
Again this isn't about any views or what I or you support this is genuinely something I found rather disturbing and goes to show how much our mainstream media and our government are twisting words and lying to us as well as covering things up on the daily, not to mention the PMs partner up on drug charges ???
Ps: Of course I reached out to people and media on this (surprise surprise they didn't want to know)

Second, third, forty fifth handā€¦..highly unlikely you would think..Gayford has far too much to lose.

100 1 please stop posting useless videos you just use up my data space please stop or you will be moderated as 6xes was to stop him doing the same thing...you have a free platform here stop taking advantage of the privilege to post please and wasting my data allowance with...well absolute shyte...JMO.