RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Hedley Jordan

Prepare for Financial Disaster in 2022

On 4/27/2022 at 11:25 PM, Idolmite said:

Fuck off Hedley.. Podting mindless videos in every thread on the page, no to mention resurrecting threads from as far back as 2009 - 13 freaking years dead and buried. You need help. 

If you don't want to read or view them don't open them. Many of us like a 'refresher' of historical news , if for no other reason than affirming people like you never learn from history. As I have pointed out previously, your approval rating suggests your opinions are wallowing in the realm of "inconsequential and irrelevant".

On 5/24/2022 at 11:23 AM, Uriah Heap said:

Yeah come on Idolmite. Start posting some conspiracy theory nonsense and boost your approval rating

Name a conspiracy theory that wasn't from the MSM you inhale

On 5/20/2022 at 7:22 PM, chevy86 said:

If you don't want to read or view them don't open them. Many of us like a 'refresher' of historical news , if for no other reason than affirming people like you never learn from history. As I have pointed out previously, your approval rating suggests your opinions are wallowing in the realm of "inconsequential and irrelevant".

And your "approval rating" on a small sports and racing website in a small backwater country actually means something to you? It gives you "status?" On a discussion board inhabited by about six people? THAT is the definition of "inconsequential and irrelevant". Oh dear........

On 5/20/2022 at 7:22 PM, chevy86 said:

To be honest, I'd rather have a zero "approval rating" than to be seen to be in agreement with completely deluded fuckwits like yourself, hundy, 6exes and one or two others, I wear it as a badge of honour. 

2 minutes ago, Idolmite said:

To be honest, I'd rather have a zero "approval rating" than to be seen to be in agreement with completely deluded fuckwits like yourself, hundy, 6exes and one or two others, I wear it as a badge of honour. 

haha

Thats what losing looks like.

One sick puppy right there

12 hours ago, 100 1 said:

haha

Thats what losing looks like.

One sick puppy right there

If you're an example of what a winner looks like, I'll pick the loser option every time thank you very much. 

How's your massive payout on the Trump landslide victory going? What were the odds again? 1000-1? You were winning? The oddsmakers were obviously a lot smarter than you but you couldn't see it. They were the winners. From fools like you. Keep on keeping on Hundy. You're good for a laugh, a big gut laugh, with every single post you make while I'm lying in hospital slowly dying. I win with every post you make, as I get to laugh at you. 

And sorry Gruff. It's not the vaccine that is killing be, but something in my system that was there before Covid 19 was ever heard of, let alone Pfizer's vaccine. And no, "they" are not just telling me that. I already knew it was there and may come to this. Keep up the laughs guys. Your efforts are appreciated. 

Hundy. Get some new material. Copy & pasting the work of others is so unimaginative, and so dedicated to your overall cause. But then you are so obviously brainwashed. Not an original thought in your head for many years now. Maybe ever?

Wall Street want you to be scared and confused because they know that you'll trade more and generate millions of dollars in commission for them..

Why, if Musk knew a recession was coming did he bid $44b for Twitter.

Recessions on average take 40 to 50 months to appear after being first diagnosed,in the meantime you prepare.

11 hours ago, Idolmite said:

If you're an example of what a winner looks like, I'll pick the loser option every time thank you very much. 

How's your massive payout on the Trump landslide victory going? What were the odds again? 1000-1? You were winning? The oddsmakers were obviously a lot smarter than you but you couldn't see it. They were the winners. From fools like you. Keep on keeping on Hundy. You're good for a laugh, a big gut laugh, with every single post you make while I'm lying in hospital slowly dying. I win with every post you make, as I get to laugh at you. 

And sorry Gruff. It's not the vaccine that is killing be, but something in my system that was there before Covid 19 was ever heard of, let alone Pfizer's vaccine. And no, "they" are not just telling me that. I already knew it was there and may come to this. Keep up the laughs guys. Your efforts are appreciated. 

Hundy. Get some new material. Copy & pasting the work of others is so unimaginative, and so dedicated to your overall cause. But then you are so obviously brainwashed. Not an original thought in your head for many years now. Maybe ever?

Sorry to hear you're in bad shape idol ,I'm not out to use people's failing  health to bolster my view on this ridiculous campaign being thrust upon a population seemingly in a state of psychosis, Wish you all the best old timer hang in there 🖐️

12 hours ago, Idolmite said:

Really sorry to hear about your health Idol, stay strong mate, we need the sensible ones to hang around…all the best fella…..🙏