RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
say no more

Welcome to 2022 Comp - results thread

10 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

About the only table you are likely to see them top of…..😉

Well apart from Champions League, and World Champions Ohoka 😎

Many thanks Scooby and Say No More... great competition. I got a bit lucky no doubt. Hope I can generate some cash for Racecafe from the bet.

Cheers

Col

On 2/19/2022 at 8:05 PM, Black Kirrama said:

High Sparrow needs swabbing with a total of 648 miserable dollars. He's getting ready for the next Race Cafe competition.

Hey Rev. Good effort on Saturday. You were probably just one run short and will obviously be a man to watch next time out. Contrary to popular belief I did not give my charge "a quiet one" but rather gave him a Chris Johnson-like "kind"  ride and did not beat him about when I knew he had had enough two furlongs out. Waiting for 100/1 odds to be on offer on High Sparrow before I load up!

On 2/20/2022 at 8:35 AM, chelseacol said:

Well apart from Champions League, and World Champions Ohoka 😎

Many thanks Scooby and Say No More... great competition. I got a bit lucky no doubt. Hope I can generate some cash for Racecafe from the bet.

Cheers

Col

I see chelseacol won Saturdays competition , with Memphis sneaking into 3rd.

For sometime its been obvious that the best pickers are those from the South Island so it fitting that chelseacol takes the gold .

I wonder what 'system' he used !

Well done indeed !

2 hours ago, tasman man said:

For sometime its been obvious that the best pickers are those from the South Island so it fitting that chelseacol takes the gold .

Well done indeed !

I fired my best shot Tassie. Or nearly. Should have left Home Affairs in. Bloody hard to win these things. Especially if you lead early. Crucial to get your Best bets up at odds. Anyway back to the drawing board. Good punting all. 

Ignore this post - just testing a suggestion from Paul for future score updates.  Looks good Paul!

# Name Jockey/Driver/Trainer Win Place
9 Hinepara Ashvin Goindasamy 16.00 4.40
1 Concert Hall Ryan Elliot   1.50
5 Mohaka Kate Hercock   2.00
Bet Type Runners Dividend
Quinella 1,9 32.50
Trifecta 9:1:5 451.50

15 hours ago, tasman man said:

Well done indeed !

Cheers Tasman

My only system is too many years of watching races and studying form .... end of day I got lucky with best bet race too.

Kind of like real gambling when selecting the horses is half the battle - how you bet on them is equally important.

Next one I will run last no doubt ;)

Best bets are definitely important in this type of comp.

At the weekend Hall selected more winners (9) and more quinellas (3) than any other competitors but only finished 8th - one of Hall's best bets missed altogether and the other netted an extra $39.

The winner on the flipside selected two less winners and one less quinella than Hall, but his best bets were on his two highest scoring races and were worth an additional $270.