RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
6xes

heated situation taking place at the steps of parliament

The movement is real... the Jabs are useless, The lies of the Government have been witnessed,
Mandates do nothing but irritate people...

the Sheep of NZ remain scared Lies from Media are continually mounting

& the fighters for freedom&rights stand and voice their disgust toward authorities who have pushed this whole Covid nonsense to what we have now!!
The Great Awakening is now at your front doorstep!!

Aint no ignoring this, use your science and your high falluting degrees to argue the reality of whats taking place today!!

Real people making a stand!!

On 2/10/2022 at 11:51 AM, 6xes said:

The movement is real... the Jabs are useless, The lies of the Government have been witnessed,

& the fighters for freedom&rights stand and voice their disgust toward authorities who have pushed this whole Covid nonsense to what we have now!!

Aint no ignoring this, use your science and your high falluting degrees to argue the reality of whats taking place today!!

There's a sign for just about everything outside of Parlmt, 6xes. But none saying "Jesus Saves". That would have to disappoint you!

1 minute ago, Uriah Heap said:

There's a sign for just about everything outside of Parlmt, 6xes. But none saying "Jesus Saves". That would have to disappoint you!

Prayers were spoken years in advance... all in the name of Jesus.. what you are witnessing is the culmination of God fearing people ... coming together.

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

Tell Tuffy to get stuffy……🙄

im guessing here..

when that document "Hedley" posted began to circulate on various social platforms... the police-lines dropped back....

cos as you saw yesterday, there was a great big presence yesterday... but today considerably less

coincidence?

19 hours ago, 6xes said:

Prayers were spoken years in advance... all in the name of Jesus.. what you are witnessing is the culmination of God fearing people ... coming together.

Not to much fornication going on me thinks.

On 2/11/2022 at 5:07 PM, 6xes said:

im guessing here..

when that document "Hedley" posted began to circulate on various social platforms... the police-lines dropped back....

cos as you saw yesterday, there was a great big presence yesterday... but today considerably less

coincidence?

What has happened to that document?

On 2/10/2022 at 11:51 AM, 6xes said:

Now you know what feels like to be COLONIZED ....

...and now we have Winston; walking like the unmasked Messiah, through the massing throng of lepers. 

Shaking hands and providing wise counsel, such as "Vote for me; Vote for me; Vote for me..."

Is this perhaps the second coming that 6xes has been predicting? It's not Trump...it's Winston who will lead us top the promised land.

4 hours ago, Uriah Heap said:

...and now we have Winston; walking like the unmasked Messiah, through the massing throng of lepers. 

Shaking hands and providing wise counsel, such as "Vote for me; Vote for me; Vote for me..."

Is this perhaps the second coming that 6xes has been predicting? It's not Trump...it's Winston who will lead us top the promised land.

So how come the lepers are not testing positve and spreading Omicron but the brainwashed vaccinated are?

how uis that possible?