RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CeeTee

The BEST BET in 5 years…….

1 hour ago, We're Doomed said:

I think you are a half wit:     I wouldn't even want to have a drink with you.     From what I have seen you appear to know nothing about racing at all.    You are just a fanboy who seems to get taken in by over hyped media horses and just back them blindly regardless of circumstances.        You have never shown any ability to assess the quality of fields your horse of the moment is racing in.       You never assess the form of the other horses in the race.      You don't take account of track conditions, barrier draws, odds etc      . You are a sad and sorry sight.      why most on here think you are a fool. 

So where is the moderator--hiding from the terrifying Covid maybe??

We are hectored endlessly in this forum about addressing the subject, not abusing the individual who is posting. I have no clue who Cee Tee is but he certainly cops incessant abuse for fronting up with his betting "form" and his "too be admired" obvious love of racing and the punt. Good luck to him--his transparency is certainly better than our mongrel government.

21 hours ago, chevy86 said:

So where is the moderator--hiding from the terrifying Covid maybe??

We are hectored endlessly in this forum about addressing the subject, not abusing the individual who is posting. I have no clue who Cee Tee is but he certainly cops incessant abuse for fronting up with his betting "form" and his "too be admired" obvious love of racing and the punt. Good luck to him--his transparency is certainly better than our mongrel government.

Don’t worry chevy. There will always be trolls in life that like to take pot shots from the sidelines rather than actually participate in the game. That’s life. 
This is a thoroughbred forum where people should be encouraged to openly express their views on racing. Racing as we all know is a game of opinions and I’ll continue to express mine here regardless. 
If you’re ever over in Melbourne let me know. I’ve met some good people on here. Gary (Tasman man) and I had a good night at Valley one night watching Black Caviar win. Tom (turny) and I had a good day at Flemington with his mate Gary. I’ve met Mark (Memphis) at the MCG for a footy game and a few others. 

Must say I had a marvellous Super Saturday on 7 March 2020. Chris was an outstanding host on Race day and during the weekend.

Chris, through his contacts gave us an amazing tour of HQ which we loved

The punt went well too, Chris landing 3 good bets and we had a great collect off The Bostonian in Sydney

Hope to do it again in 2023.

Super Saturday at HQ, superb day

On 2/12/2022 at 8:04 PM, CeeTee said:

HUGE run by Espiona. Misses the start, sits three wide for the first half of the race while Fangirl didn’t spend a penny and gets bombed late. Her best work was actually through the line where J Mac took an eternity to pull her up. She won’t be beaten in the Surround. 😎

Nice win by Probabeel fresh up too. She looks to be in for another decent prep. 

Laughing meself silly reading this thread ...CeeTee you even managed to 'stop' Probabeel's career. Oustanding work, bro.

Bump.

I see J Mac has jumped off the favourite who he’s won on in dominant fashion her last three starts to ride Espiona in the Sheraco.

I wonder why that may be? 🤔

Perhaps he knows something we don’t.

Probably the first and last time she will not be favourite this season. 

She certainly won’t be raising the white flag anytime soon like a certain Mayoral candidate did recently. 

The question is how many group 1’s will she win this season? 🤔

Go you good thing! 😎

Well that was disappointing!

I see both Ronnie Dufficy and Corey Brown were both on her too.

I’m beginning to think she’s over hyped now like a certain recent Mayoral candidate.

Why isn’t short stuff here putting the boot in? Is he too busy trying to sell that useless bus with his name all over it or is he still drowning his sorrows, drinking espresso martini’s with my friend Amber? 🤔

Chris why is it you always try to drag Leo in...this is about you and your useless track record as a tipster...nothing to do with Leo in any way shape or form but you just seem to feel the need to poke the bear over and over again...enough is enough. You however can surely stop a train....

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Chris why is it you always try to drag Leo in...

Aw, it's all good fun, scooby.

I've not met either of the gentle(?)men concerned, but I doubt very much that either Chris or Leo lie awake at nights fretting that they're not going to be exchanging Christmas Cards for yet another year...

I think a fair bit of 'Any publicity is good publicity' features, too, heh heh...

4 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Well that was disappointing!

I see both Ronnie Dufficy and Corey Brown were both on her too.

I’m beginning to think she’s over hyped now like a certain recent Mayoral candidate.

Why isn’t short stuff here putting the boot in? Is he too busy trying to sell that useless bus with his name all over it or is he still drowning his sorrows, drinking espresso martini’s with my friend Amber? 🤔

The winner wouldn’t have wanted an inch further Chris. So maybe we need a third one next time this lot clash. 
Very keen on the winner of race 1 at Flemington Bella Noches. Plenty more in store for him. 
And the Swans will win the flag 

10 minutes ago, Memphis3 said:

The winner wouldn’t have wanted an inch further Chris. So maybe we need a third one next time this lot clash. 
Very keen on the winner of race 1 at Flemington Bella Noches. Plenty more in store for him. 

Agree Mark. Was a good ride by Rachel King in the end despite the winning margin.

Horse has Sydney peaking at the right time. The perfect balance of youth & experience. The Bloods my pick too.

Turny Tom coming over for Super Saturday at Flemington again in March. You should come down for the weekend. It’ll be a lot of fun. Tom, a good Cantabrian who loves his racing. 

32 minutes ago, Memphis3 said:

Bella Noche looks very promising.