RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CeeTee

The BEST BET in 5 years…….

Good to see the TAB take her on. She’s out to $2.20 now and may drift even further. 
Despite Randwick copping more than 200ml of rain already this week the track is surprisingly in good condition with zero surface water. 
Looking forward to seeing her doing the business tomorrow. 😎

57 minutes ago, Mazz and Dalts said:

That bet you were offering somewhere earlier in the thread....ill take the other side of that if your'e still there 

She’s currently paying $2.15 Fixed over here. If you’re prepared to pay me an extra $150 dollars if Espiona wins you’re on. 

On 2/22/2022 at 5:17 PM, CeeTee said:

Well peeps. J Mac was “very happy” after completing 1000m on the course proper with September Run this morning.
 Now we just need to draw a gate.

I’m not too worried if she draws wider as it’ll be a wet track with rain forecast in Sydney for the remainder of the week. 

Go you good thing! 😎

9CD56866-6E17-4CC4-92D6-73CE15006C17.jpeg

So how much dough did you do first up?

13 hours ago, Idolmite said:

So how much dough did you do first up?

Not as much as I’ll be putting on this time.

I’m in Bondi having breakfast at the moment.  Absolutely pissing down here. I’m actually surprised they’re going ahead with the meeting to be honest. 

On 2/25/2022 at 1:43 PM, CeeTee said:

She’s currently paying $2.15 Fixed over here. If you’re prepared to pay me an extra $150 dollars if Espiona wins you’re on. 

I guess that’s a no Mazz and Dalts? 
It has not stopped raining ALL DAY. She’ll need all her class to win this but I’m confident she can get the job done. 😎

Out to $2.60 now. I’ve had another $1K on her to win. 

EC73316C-0FA9-4D5D-B355-B0E2C2413203.jpeg

1 hour ago, CeeTee said:

It has not stopped raining ALL DAY. She’ll need all her class to win this but I’m confident she can get the job done. 😎

EC73316C-0FA9-4D5D-B355-B0E2C2413203.jpeg

savaloy soup for tea for the next week?

Just had a beautiful duck ragu and a couple of glasses of a nice Italian red in Surrey Hills. 😎

Espiona ran well and was unlucky in the run, being held up a couple of times in the straight, but still had her chance to win.

It’s a pity We’re Doomed and Mazz and Dalts couldn’t take advantage of the opportunity presented to them. I would’ve  far rather them had the grand than the TAB but then again we all know they’re all just talk anyway. 🤣

Time to catch my plane home. Til next time Sydney. The wettest day I will never forget. 

4 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Gee Chris....your uncanny stopping powers have really become legendary :)  

1 hour ago, arjay said:

She paid the price of being to far back on a tough surface, happens to the best of them.

Having seen the replay a few times now I’ve changed my opinion and believe if she doesn’t get checked twice in the home straight she wins the race arjay but that’s racing. There’s no certainties as we all know but was great to be on course to see the Melbourne Cup winner win the Chipping Norton and I was actually happy that Brenton Avdulla won the Surround having come back from a nasty injury so not a bad day all round. 
Also a huge credit must go to the track staff as it didn’t stop raining until 4pm yesterday with the track having already copped over 200ml earlier in the week. For the meeting to actually go ahead in the first place was a miracle and the track played fairly all day.

I’ll be back in Sydney in another couple of weeks for work so will interesting to see how the track bounces back. 

4 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

I think Stopper should put his skills to good use for the benefit of humanity and put $5,000 to win on Putin.

Well, one thing’s for sure, we all know that it won’t be you who’ll be making the bet. Very good at talking you are, not so good on the action part. So I’ll leave it to you to take pot shots from the side lines while I live the dream “in the arena” as that seems to be what you do best. 😘

4 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Well, one thing’s for sure, we all know that it won’t be you who’ll be making the bet. Very good at talking you are, not so good on the action part. So I’ll leave it to you to take pot shots from the side lines while I live the dream “in the arena” as that seems to be what you do best. 😘

You poor thing Stopper. I think you are a half wit: why on earth would I want to have a bet with you? I wouldn't even want to have a drink with you. From what I have seen you appear to know nothing about racing at all. You are just a fanboy who seems to get taken in by over hyped media horses and just back them blindly regardless of circumstances. You have never shown any ability to assess the quality of fields your horse of the moment is racing in. You never assess the form of the other horses in the race. You don't take account of track conditions, barrier draws, odds etc. You are a sad and sorry sight. I think you have said on here previously, you have never backed a horse paying more than $5 in your life. And you wonder why you never make any money and why most on here think you are a fool. We have all seen the likes of yourself over the years, but never anyone who can stop a red hot the way you can.

After several failed bets on your latest horse of the moment you will need to spend at least $3,000 next time just to break even. You will never make any money with your betting technique.

I am pleased you enjoyed your "nice Italian red" in Surrey Hills. No mention what it was: do you know as much about wine as you do about horses?