RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CeeTee

The BEST BET in 5 years…….

HUGE run by Espiona. Misses the start, sits three wide for the first half of the race while Fangirl didn’t spend a penny and gets bombed late. Her best work was actually through the line where J Mac took an eternity to pull her up. She won’t be beaten in the Surround. 😎

Nice win by Probabeel fresh up too. She looks to be in for another decent prep. 

1 hour ago, CeeTee said:

HUGE run by Espiona. Misses the start, sits three wide for the first half of the race while Fangirl didn’t spend a penny and gets bombed late. Her best work was actually through the line where J Mac took an eternity to pull her up. She won’t be beaten in the Surround. 😎

Of course it was she carried you as well..you can stop a train...LOL.

1 hour ago, CeeTee said:

OMG. Are you going to stop her again?

24 minutes ago, Leggy said:

OMG. Are you going to stop her again?

I’ll be flying to Sydney to see her win the Surround. 😎 You gotta love Australian racing Brett, especially when you don’t have a Prime Minister like Jacinda holding the country to ransom. I feel sorry for you poor sods over there. 

2 hours ago, CeeTee said:

It will take a decent punt next time to recover that $1.50 punt. Did you not factor in the possibility that she may miss the start, race 3 wide, and another horse may get a better run. At $1.50 surely you factor all those possibilities into the equation?

12 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

It will take a decent punt next time to recover that $1.50 punt. Did you not factor in the possibility that she may miss the start, race 3 wide, and another horse may get a better run. At $1.50 surely you factor all those possibilities into the equation?

Clearly he doesn't , just like all his previous outbursts and predictions. 

It occurs to me that Stopper has nothing left to prove in the galloping game, we all know what he is capable of there. Perhaps the trots could be his next challenge. I see last night at Auckland, a couple of $1.10 winners, plus others at $1.20 and $1.40. I think Stopper should turn his hand to the trots and try to stop a few of those $1.10 shots. If he can achieve that he could truly become an immortal.

Flight booked. Lookin forward to seeing Espiona win the Surround. 😎

Since I’m feeling generous let’s give this We’re Doomed an option of making some easy money. 
$1000 (AUD) he pays me if Espiona wins the Surround. $1000 (AUD) I pay him if Espiona loses the Surround. She’s currently paying $2 even money. I’d rather you have my money than the TAB. 
Let’s see whether whether this We’re Doomed is all talk and no action. After all I stop every horse I ever bet on don’t I? Surely he won’t miss this opportunity? What say you We’re Doomed? Let’s see you put your money where your mouth is. Personally I think you’re all talk but I’m happy to be proven wrong 🙂

7 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Flight booked. Lookin forward to seeing Espiona win the Surround. 😎

Since I’m feeling generous let’s give this We’re Doomed an option of making some easy money. 
$1000 (AUD) he pays me if Espiona wins the Surround. $1000 (AUD) I pay him if Espiona loses the Surround. She’s currently paying $2 even money. I’d rather you have my money than the TAB. 
Let’s see whether whether this We’re Doomed is all talk and no action. After all I stop every horse I ever bet on don’t I? Surely he won’t miss this opportunity? What say you We’re Doomed? Let’s see you put your money where your mouth is. Personally I think you’re all talk but I’m happy to be proven wrong 🙂

Its pretty obvious I think you're a fool stopper. Why on earth would I enter into a bet with you? I have no interest in betting for or against odds on shots in a race in a few weeks time. I will study that race about 10 minutes before it jumps. I'm just as happy backing a $10 winner in a maiden at Cessnock as a $1.50 shot in a fillies race. I don't bet enough to be able to make any money off $1.50 shots; I will happily leave that game to you, and look on and smile like others on here. 

2 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Its pretty obvious I think you're a fool stopper. Why on earth would I enter into a bet with you? I have no interest in betting for or against odds on shots in a race in a few weeks time. I will study that race about 10 minutes before it jumps. I'm just as happy backing a $10 winner in a maiden at Cessnock as a $1.50 shot in a fillies race. I don't bet enough to be able to make any money off $1.50 shots; I will happily leave that game to you, and look on and smile like others on here. 

Thanks for confirming what I already knew 🙂

Well peeps. J Mac was “very happy” after completing 1000m on the course proper with September Run this morning.
 Now we just need to draw a gate.

I’m not too worried if she draws wider as it’ll be a wet track with rain forecast in Sydney for the remainder of the week. 

Go you good thing! 😎

9CD56866-6E17-4CC4-92D6-73CE15006C17.jpeg

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Maybe you are a bit confused or over excited but where does September Run fit into this story of yours.....🤔

She worked alongside September Run on the course proper this morning.

14 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Well peeps. J Mac was “very happy” after completing 1000m on the course proper with September Run this morning.
 Now we just need to draw a gate.

I’m not too worried if she draws wider as it’ll be a wet track with rain forecast in Sydney for the remainder of the week. 

Go you good thing! 😎

Firstly- good luck with the bet.

Secondly - what do you expect her to pay on the day ?  When I bet pre race day I only do so if I think the odds will be way less on the day - bearing in mind the intangibles around weather and draw and horse having a slight issue etc etc etc ...

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Firstly- good luck with the bet.

Secondly - what do you expect her to pay on the day ?  When I bet pre race day I only do so if I think the odds will be way less on the day - bearing in mind the intangibles around weather and draw and horse having a slight issue etc etc etc ...

Thanks Colin. My guess is she’ll pay a similar price to Anamoe. He was $1.90 All in for the Hobartville last weekend and ended up paying $1.60 on the tote. 

I may have another bet on her with a bookie on course if I can get a similar price but I can’t see her paying more than even money. 

Before her shock defeat last start she was as short as $1.50 for the Surround so Fangirl with a picture perfect ride from Hughy in the Light Fingers ensures we get a better price. 

It’s interesting to note Winx actually ran 7th in the Light Fingers and Espiona was unlucky not to win that race in my opinion. 

Looking forward to being back on course at Randwick on Saturday. 

12 hours ago, NextPlease said:

I think now is a much better time to back her, as opposed to first up, but she was a bit stiff.

Heavy track though?

I actually think she’s an even better horse in the wet. Check out her last 200m of her debut run at Warwick Farm on a geniune soft track. She powered through the line. 
Her wide draw will be an advantage on Saturday as the track will be well and truely cut up by the time she races late in the day. 
Still paying $2.10 over here. I’ll probably have another bet on her on Saturday when I’m on course.