RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CeeTee

The BEST BET in 5 years…….

38 minutes ago, rdytdy said:

Oh no Chris 😮

This is a seriously good horse. Please don't stop her. 😩 

I just hope they accept for the All Star Mile Ted because if they do it’s all but over. She already has her name on the Light Fingers & Surround. 😎

2 hours ago, NextPlease said:

I think Probabeel at $1.95 comes at much less risk.

Espiona into Probabeel multi. 

Espiona trialled like a bomb just in behind Nature Strip and Chris will be wanting to keep her unbeaten streak in tact.

Probabeel a class above that field and only beaten once at Caulfield in 5 starts. 

4 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Espiona trialled like a bomb just in behind Nature Strip and Chris will be wanting to keep her unbeaten streak in tact.

Probabeel a class above that field and only beaten once at Caulfield in 5 starts. 

Hard to beat these Waikato stud mares.Dam an OReilly ex Pins.Good to see them producing in Aust.

8 hours ago, CeeTee said:

Geez they are at long odds now with the best in the business declaring them..... may the force be with them..they gonna need it now...LOL

Many years ago I followed an Aussie bookmaker/analyst online - sorry my memory fails me as to his name - passed away a while back. Anyway one of his mantras was -

Never run upstairs holding scissors, or back horses at less than evens.

At $1.50 this one is a watch for me - no matter how good. And I agree she looks special.

Good luck.

10 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Many years ago I followed an Aussie bookmaker/analyst online - sorry my memory fails me as to his name - passed away a while back. Anyway one of his mantras was -

Never run upstairs holding scissors, or back horses at less than evens.

At $1.50 this one is a watch for me - no matter how good. And I agree she looks special.

Good luck.

I’m a bit of a unique individual when it comes to punting. I’ve always focused purely on the talent and potential of the horse rather than the odds it’s paying. 
I backed Black Caviar to win for a few grand in all but her maiden win where she was paying $1.50 to win or less.
I remember once flying up to Brisbane with my wife and handing over a few grand to the bookmaker at Doomben on her to win and I think she had the same mentality as you trying to prevent me putting the bet on. Needless to say it worked out that time but we all know what can happen with punting. 
This horse in two starts has already put the writing on the wall. Winning left handed and right handed in Sydney and Melbourne on both soft and good tracks. 
I’ll probably fly up to Sydney to go and watch her win the Surround 😎

6 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Never back horses at less than evens.

Wise words Col, especially in small fields when the fav looks home and hosed.

22 hours ago, CeeTee said:

I’m a bit of a unique individual when it comes to punting. I’ve always focused purely on the talent and potential of the horse rather than the odds it’s paying. 
I backed Black Caviar to win for a few grand in all but her maiden win where she was paying $1.50 to win or less.
I remember once flying up to Brisbane with my wife and handing over a few grand to the bookmaker at Doomben on her to win and I think she had the same mentality as you trying to prevent me putting the bet on. Needless to say it worked out that time but we all know what can happen with punting. 
This horse in two starts has already put the writing on the wall. Winning left handed and right handed in Sydney and Melbourne on both soft and good tracks. 
I’ll probably fly up to Sydney to go and watch her win the Surround 😎

We are different in that respect ... but you enjoy what you do so fair play to you.

For me "value" is the more important aspect of a bet (particularly a sizeable one) - no matter how good the horse or how much I like it. I rarely back them below evens.

As I said I don't doubt for a moment this horses potential/ability.  But the odds mean I leave her alone.

Enjoy the day