RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ragamuffin

CEO finally announced

I might be the only one but for me this is what's wrong about the NZTR...sure he may be a good choice but how was the process carried out...this to me looks like a jobs for the boys scenario...I hope he does well but the process once again seems flawed...as I say JMO and I hope he is the right choice as god help us we need it to be.

I think he is a good choice, skin in the game, from a Racing background, down to earth.

Attended a meeting about 10 days ago and he presented very well, got his point across in a diligent manner, and was prepared to listen to the floor.

Only time will tell, but I think he is a good choice.

Best wishes to Bernard Saundry, I think he has done a good job in tough times and I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

19 minutes ago, Chris Wood said:

Attended a meeting about 10 days ago and he presented very well, got his point across in a diligent manner, and was prepared to listen to the floor.

Agreed, he always has  been a good communicator and was always a big chance when named COO. Some will say its good that he is a local but only time will tell if he succeeds in the minds of market participants.

3 hours ago, Chris Wood said:

I think he is a good choice, skin in the game, from a Racing background, down to earth.

How did he come across with the licensing debacle that was under his umbrella to speak of.

Needs to have cleaned that up well in the new rules along with a few other things.  

‘if he doesn’t get that right he will be no good.