RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

Just read this - its time to say STOP

Release the Covid data. Now!

Let true science, not propaganda, prevail

Rocco Loiacono

Getty Images

Rocco Loiacono

5 February 2022

9:00 AM

The British Medical Journal (or the BMJ), is a respected, weekly peer-reviewed medical journal published by the British Medical Association. Published for over 180 years, it has authority. In an April 2021 editorial, while broadly supportive of vaccine passports, it did point out the numerous ethical dilemmas associated with the policy. Now, the journal has well and truly broken with the narrative.

In an editorial on 19 January, the journal demanded the full and immediate release of all data related to Covid-19 vaccines and treatments, saying it would be in the public interest. The editorial titled ‘Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now’ pointed out how a lack of transparency in the past had deleterious consequences for people’s health, and how that those mistakes are now being repeated, and the lack of transparency is even greater than before.

‘Today, despite the global rollout of Covid-19 vaccines and treatments, the anonymised participant-level data underlying the trials for these new products remain inaccessible to doctors, researchers, and the public—and are likely to remain that way for years to come,’ the editorial states. ‘This is morally indefensible for all trials, but especially for those involving major public health interventions.’

The BMJ also accused pharmaceutical companies of ‘reaping vast profits without adequate independent scrutiny of their scientific claims,’ pointing to Pfizer, whose Covid vaccine trial was ‘funded by the company and designed, run, analysed, and authored by Pfizer employees’.

‘We are left with publications but no access to the underlying data on reasonable request,’ the authors wrote. ‘This is worrying for trial participants, researchers, clinicians, journal editors, policymakers, and the public. The journals that have published these primary studies may argue that they faced an awkward dilemma, caught between making the summary findings available quickly and upholding the best ethical values that support timely access to underlying data. In our view, there is no dilemma; the anonymised individual participant data from clinical trials must be made available for independent scrutiny.’

Tellingly, the authors of the editorial added that regulators are not there to ‘dance to the tune of rich global corporations and enrich them further’ but to protect the general public’s health and for that reason, they said, we need ‘complete data transparency for all studies, we need it in the public interest, and we need it now’.

This bombshell editorial comes after the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) had asked a judge to keep all data concerning the Pfizer and BioNTech vaccine suppressed for 75 years. The judge, thankfully, did not accede to this request, ordering the FDA to make public 12,000 pages of the data it used to make decisions regarding approvals for the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine by the end of January. In accordance with the same ruling the FDA must also release Pfizer’s vaccine data at a rate of 55,000 pages per month until all of the requested pages are public.

This is not the only crack that has appeared in the narrative recently. Earlier in January, Professor Clive Dix, the former chairman of the UK’s vaccine taskforce, called for an end to mass vaccination and that Covid should be treated as an endemic virus similar to flu. Additionally, Professor Andrew Pollard, who helped develop the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine, stated around the same time on BBC Radio 4’s Today program that ‘it really is not affordable, sustainable or probably even needed to vaccinate everyone on the planet every four to six months,’ adding ‘In the future, we need to target the vulnerable’.

Such views are not just being expressed in the UK, but also in Israel, once seen as the ‘gold standard’ in terms of the vaccine rollout. Professor Cyrille Cohen, head of immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee on vaccines for the Israeli government, confirmed that, ‘No, the vaccines are not protecting us, they are not causing what we call sterilising immunity’.

Professor Cohen added that Israel’s Green Pass vaccine passport was no longer relevant. ‘We don’t see virtually any difference between people vaccinated and non-vaccinated, both can get infected with the virus more or less at the same pace,’ he said.

Those comments came after another leading Israeli immunologist slammed the government’s pandemic response.

Writing for N12 News, Professor Ehud Qimron, head of microbiology and immunology at Tel Aviv University, wrote a scathing open letter excoriating the government for its coronavirus policy debacle. Qimron did not pull any punches, alleging that health authorities had ignored established epidemiological science and pandemic plans at the outset – and then refused to adjust policies in the face of real-world data.

‘Two years late, you finally realise that a respiratory virus cannot be defeated and that any such attempt is doomed to fail,’ Professsor Qimron wrote.

‘You do not admit it, because you have admitted almost no mistake in the last two years, but in retrospect it is clear that you have failed miserably in almost all of your actions, and even the media is already having a hard time covering your shame.

‘You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague”.

‘You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination – and you failed in that as well.’

For two years what the British Medical Journal and these professors have called for was dismissed arrogantly as ‘misinformation’. Let us see now if true science, not propaganda, will prevail.

Only time will tell who was right and who was wrong on the vaccine debate but what gets lost in the debate is the main reason we have lock downs and vaccines is our hospitals won't cope with a sudden surge in the number of people needing hospital care ,people dying at home  or in waiting rooms would be POLITICALLY DISARSTEROUS . I was speaking to an ambulance staffer a couple of days ago who works behind the scenes she told me the hospital closest to me operates at CODE RED  about 5 days a week now  (I waited 6 hours in A&E a while ago) and that she is being over worked at the moment because the ambulance service is struggling to keep up, that's without a major covid outbreak . What we do know is vacced people are less effected than none vacced that's proven .

Imagine the effects on racing without a reliable ambulance service , no racing, trials, jump outs but today as things are racing is now over reacting to covid , we can enter a mall with thousands walking around vax status unknown but racing is closed or controlled , it's time to move on .

45 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Only time will tell who was right and who was wrong on the vaccine debate but what gets lost in the debate is the main reason we have lock downs and vaccines is our hospitals won't cope with a sudden surge in the number of people needing hospital care ,people dying at home  or in waiting rooms would be POLITICALLY DISARSTEROUS . I was speaking to an ambulance staffer a couple of days ago who works behind the scenes she told me the hospital closest to me operates at CODE RED  about 5 days a week now  (I waited 6 hours in A&E a while ago) and that she is being over worked at the moment because the ambulance service is struggling to keep up, that's without a major covid outbreak . What we do know is vacced people are less effected than none vacced that's proven .

Imagine the effects on racing without a reliable ambulance service , no racing, trials, jump outs but today as things are racing is now over reacting to covid , we can enter a mall with thousands walking around vax status unknown but racing is closed or controlled , it's time to move on .

Exactly. More about the dire state our health system is in, despite all that time to prepare. 

The Entire UK has had 17,000 deaths attributed to 'Covid' ONLY with the average age of death at 82 5 .... life expectancy is 81.5.... there's a problem alright ,but it's a little more obvious than an invisible antigen and it's the people controlling this narrative..... why would you be in a hurry to get 'boosted' ? You test 'positive ' (whatever that really means )and you are sent home to isolate with no treatment...absurb

It is a damp statutory holiday so I read the internet.

Berri, many thanks for bringing that English Medical Journal article to our attention.

I have also been reading about that convoy to Wellington and I am astonished at the unbelievable support the convoy has generated.  One thing I noticed was a large number of Maori independence flags amongst the supporters.  So the main stream media cannot write it off as disgruntled white trash.

But the support that the convoy has got makes me think that we might see an unusual upheaval in our next general election.  Let's see what the local body elections bring out.  There seems to be a huge groundswell of dislike for current politicians.  Let's see how our good mate Leo goes in the Auckland mayoralty.  I am hoping that he wins and if he does it will be illustrative of that groundswell of dislike.  The possibility exists that if Leo can harness that groundswell that he might well defaecate all over his opponents.  Or, to use the vernacular; he might shit in.

This one has had over 96 million pound in funding over the course of her career.

Take the time to read her 110 page CV and join the dots.

Oh and please 'Wash your hands' as she has said for well over 30 years and been with her snout in the trough, after you have read it as it's rather filthy in that CV history, it includes mention of Michael G Baker and AIDS epidemic and pandemic planning era 1980's so why have they not put their hands up and admitted serious negligence?

Good on BMJ for raising concerns, we have had serious concerns about the use of Behaviour Scientists aka Psychologists clipping the ticket and in this case this one's funding by the likes of Wellcome Trust and dating back to this one's parents and IBM in the 1960's.

Does she have shares in IBM that she inherited from her late parents?

Her father worked for them in the 1960's onwards and gained a small fortune.

Who is not telling the truth and why the collection of all this Private Information?

Surely the British Medical Professionals can see the paper trail because this one is right under their noses, they need to see who signed off and approved all her 'contracts'.

Incidentally, how much is the contract these Behaviour Scientists have with New Zealand?

Professor Susan Michie

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/pals/research/clinical-educational-and-health-psychology/research-groups/health-psychology-research-21

On 2/7/2022 at 12:26 PM, Tauhei Notts said:

It is a damp statutory holiday so I read the internet.

Berri, many thanks for bringing that English Medical Journal article to our attention.

I have also been reading about that convoy to Wellington and I am astonished at the unbelievable support the convoy has generated.  One thing I noticed was a large number of Maori independence flags amongst the supporters.  So the main stream media cannot write it off as disgruntled white trash.

But the support that the convoy has got makes me think that we might see an unusual upheaval in our next general election.  Let's see what the local body elections bring out.  There seems to be a huge groundswell of dislike for current politicians.  Let's see how our good mate Leo goes in the Auckland mayoralty.  I am hoping that he wins and if he does it will be illustrative of that groundswell of dislike.  The possibility exists that if Leo can harness that groundswell that he might well defaecate all over his opponents.  Or, to use the vernacular; he might shit in.

the convoy's you had read about, and all the support that took place... was seen in other countries as well... Canada/Australia as though to say it was a international effort to highlight the problems with the mandates and highlight the general issues regarding the whole covid vaccine roll-out

more people are taking note of this ongoing issue than governments wish to acknowledge(always playing down the numbers... or inflating them to suit)

here is a video which takes a look across social media platforms to bring light into the darkness internationally covering many major stories and battles taking place both on the political front as well as the boots on the ground... and pointing out the shenanigans of political parties in various countries!!

one in particular that is exposed is a mayors involvement in directing authorities in diverting funds from a gofundme to support the convoys in Canada!!

Its worth watching if you are in the dark about whats really occurring on the world stage!!

https://rumble.com/vudta1-2.8.22-the-good-guys-are-winning-the-us-is-connected-to-the-rest-of-the-wor.html

admittedly the guy who narrates and has built this channel has been banned from youtube... a result of the effort of youtube to extinguish the Q great-awakening to the general public simply pushed his channel to other various social media platforms... so this attempt to censor from the general public the hidden agendas behind globalist/communists has only delayed the exposure of whats really going on in & around the world

Romans 8:28

On 2/6/2022 at 5:11 PM, tripple alliance said:

Data released by St John from 2021 shows COVID-19 precautions and a lack of staff means ambulance response times are increasing. 

"We are suffering from the same challenges as the whole health sector at the moment, in terms of staffing shortages. We are in the biggest health crisis of our lifetime so the demand for health personnel is very, very high and the number of personnel is one of the things that contribute to wait times," Ohs said on Thursday. 

He said the staffing issues are being exacerbated by an increase in callouts and PPE COVID requirements. 

"We are also seeing that incidents are taking us longer. So drive times are longer, the process that our people have to do to put PPE on is longer and turn around at ED, with the additional processes associated with COVID, is longer. All of those things are compounding, meaning it is taking us longer to get to some patients."