RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

If Anyone Could Help Frank Out A Little

Frank, one of racings most colourful characters

Frank stammers... Perminent colours in racings history... Believer in the underdog... Stubborn as they come x

Wellington

1e4e0980-6f6c-4160-bdcb-ae2e005ac9fe-100

Frank... Well known in the racing Industry for his kind heart and persistent nature, always willing to give a hand and hope too the under dog and believer in those who others would not... You always had that gift for working with the tricky ones.. 

Frank... Well known in his family for his love and forever forgiving nature, for seeing the best in us when know one else does and for being our rock... 

Unfortunately even that rock, strong and stubborn as it may be is struggling to fight his battle with cancer and every day we have left with him we treasure.

With more sadness than I can put into words this page is being made in the hopes too fundraise for a specialized bed for frank and 

to help relive stress on the family and franks mind over eventual funeral costs and maintaining the well being of his horses so as the focus can soley be on celebrating and remembering his life and all his beauty. Frank heart is made of gold as bright as his old friend peter louis colours and his memory will live on in racings history forever. Xo

Joline Phillips' involvement (page creator)

Frank is my hero, my rock and my father.

Use of funds

Too provide a comfortable medical bed for frank and ease franks mind of any stress over the financial pressures on the family. To ensure two special horses, one currently in work and his last bred foal can race on in his memory. X thank you

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fgivealittle.co.nz%2Fcause%2Ffrank-one-of-racings-most-colourful-carecters%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR08wbNo2qu1yWbpWM7ISD-WrjaXWAaMZpaojNt_9cfMnLp0u1-uJPq-5x8&h=AT1-qGIOoBB72wLjqfVttn1Y8I636mvv7qNfO87QcWmE97QBQeLb31KsFP5mSlJJ3ZTgbRfZLI-eQfWSZiISx1tmz9G2y-0WMWwImxPhXhDTiiPLK9flOqI0T5p5pOCBET8NU4Kbtg

Very saddened to hear of Frank's battle, always been a great supporter of the coast clubs, and others, year in year out, for a long time, his team always enjoyed the going on the coast, let's hope we can all donate to help his cause.

Frank rode Marand to win a 2yo race at Wairarapa on the 9/4/66 for my friend Dave Richardson. On behalf of Dave and myself we wish Frank and his family all the best. Dave and I have a small share in Wey Too Cool who races at Tauranga on Sunday. If she earns a stake we will donate our share to Frank’s fund.

It’s nice that  to see Taranaki  Racing  has contributed to this cause and was the first to do so…

taranaki racing 4 days ago

frank a true battler of the racing industry. great supporter of many clubs including taranaki          $200