RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rdytdy

Rafa - The Greatest

2 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Rafa is the greatest.....No

Brilliant win in the Australian Open.

Hope Boris and Zelda went along to cheer him on. :)  

I dont have sky just now, so I just listen to the online radio, senz have it as well, I just discovered the match was on prime live, never mind, as for the tennis, Rafa showed the youngins have still got a bit to do, one wonders how many slams any of the big three could or would have won without the other two.

Awesome player.

6 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Rafa is the greatest.....No

Brilliant win in the Australian Open.

Hope Boris and Zelda went along to cheer him on. :)  

Sounds like he came back from the dead.......like pogo .

Memphis asked me recently what happened to pogo !

I'd heard he was last seen being taken away to a State home for the bewildered !

winx , black sardine or frankel, what about rough habit ?

nadal djokovic or frederer what about rod laver ?

any idiot that thinks the number of grand slams won = greatest ever is delusional.

whats the attraction half cocked idoits find in premature adulation, and it all started with back to the office for the greatest ever 😜

you can clearly make a case for each of the big three and their careers arent even finsihed yet.

as far as the tennis trio go its clear one players greatness stands out from the others and its nothing to do with tennis.

Looks like the old guard is coming to a end, Federer retiring, Nadal kind of falling to bits, Novak not helped by vaccine nonsense, each player have their own strengths, Federers was probably the best to watch, Rafa probably The gutsiest but Novak for endurance and through that fact will probably get the record , and remember he was the guy who stole the crown off Federer and that why I rate him number 1 but what a era of tennis it has been,