RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crow

NZB Desert Gold Stakes

I am so old that I recall my mother telling me to look after my pennies, because then the pounds will look after themselves.

Sort out the minor details, then everything else will go swimmingly.  What is the name of the outfit, obviously run by derelict dickheads, that allowed such an idiotic error to occur.  Tell us their name, so that we can avoid them next time we want a lovely decorative rug made.  Those rugs last quite a few years, and the winning owner will look at, over several years, it and wonder how the far quits who made it are still in business.

But look on the bright side; I think those Vadamos horses might be the real thing.

It's just part of shambles that is Wellington Racing Club. I doubt if any of the Club Committee would have noticed this cock up as they would have been  done up in their suits (with their badges on of course which shows that they must be important) and probably spending most of the time at The Committee Room Bar.

17 hours ago, Palliser said:

Apart from Emily the Trackside coverage was crap again, Sweeney sitting under course speaker conversing with Tony Lee, and getting drowned out as usual by Andre Neill driving the small crowd nuts with his waffle, so so irritating when it should be easy to watch.

Em is a star 💪👍💪👍