RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

KEEGAN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FAKE VACCINE PASS

Lets just all stick to the subject...yes I veered off too but lets ALL get back on subject shall we..and I am entitled to my opinion and respectfully I do not need to justify it to you...You have your views I have mine...now lets stick to the subject or I will lock the thread.It was about her lying nothing else...so that was why she got the penalty.

22 minutes ago, Leggy said:

You post this, then say this is not a vax/no vax thread and ask us to stick to topic. However, the topic is about vaccination and lying about it.

Then you say "I know 100% for certain if we were not so vaccinated as a country then this outbreak would be so so much worse" How on earth do you know that? Not what the science says. Probably the opposite from my reading.

The thread is about lying and using a false document

1 hour ago, diesel said:

Hi there, I have to say that I am really disappointed with your post. Some folks have some valid views and input, Scooby, you may like to review your own posts too.

Hi Diesel...I am happy for people to have their views but this is not the forum for it...this thread is about 1 person who knowingly broke the rules...there are tons of pro and anti vaxx threads in Main Street cafe ...for all to have their say...cheers.