RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

KEEGAN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FAKE VACCINE PASS

9 hours ago, Idolmite said:

And most of the population did take this vaccination, by choice. 

I think you may need to quantify choice, Idol.  I've talked to a heap of licence holders who were only jabbed so they could continue their trade.  Given the choice many wished they had not been vaccinated.  If you are from the harness side of the industry as your name would suggest (Idolmite was certainly a beaut mare) you may have a better handle on those numbers.  As far as galloping is concerned there are many on the vaccination injured list, some of whom will never work at full capacity again.

arjay, everyone must know someone who has taken the jab to continue riding, training or officiating.

It would be remiss of me to divulge medical information given to me in confidence, however if you search hard enough some vaccination injury details can be found on MOH website.  MSM may not direct you to that information or the injured parties but any racing sleuth can easily obtain details.

The numbers are significant enough to worry about licence holder numbers moving forward.  If you are an avid Trackside viewer you've no doubt noticed the changing appearances of those interviewed, even presenters and commentators.  Some symptoms will still be evolving.

For the sake of racing and New Zealanders in general vaccine mandates have to go.

Hi Ho, Think Scooby is on the money here, conspiracy all over your reply. I did ask for info since your post was referring to racing folk, well I assumed that? buggger me you try to send me on a futile chase of hours long hunting. Sorry the ass is on you.

Not sure on the conspiracy, but I do know  a few that have been very sick since receiving their medicine, 4 people I work with have had various issues, and a young person who has had chest pain ever since, and no doubt there's been a few injuries, and that poor young guy 27 that died of myocarditis, but only his family will care, everyone else will say oh well he took one for the team, easy to bat if off if it doesn't effect you.

18 minutes ago, Shad said:

Not sure on the conspiracy, but I do know  a few that have been very sick since receiving their medicine, 4 people I work with have had various issues, and a young person who has had chest pain ever since, and no doubt there's been a few injuries, and that poor young guy 27 that died of myocarditis, but only his family will care, everyone else will say oh well he took one for the team, easy to bat if off if it doesn't effect you.

I also had some issues after the jab same as I do from the flu jab...people also die of reactions to that so maybe you should bat with a straight bat and tell all the facts...yes any reaction or death is not a good thing and very sad for those concerned...but the jab definitely does help in some ways for most of us.

They call me straight shooting shad, and that's my honest account of events I have witnessed, in my work place and some are still going on, and true reactions do occur, pay your money and spin the roulette wheel. Good luck if your lining up for the booster or even fourth one in the future. 

6 hours ago, Shad said:

They call me straight shooting shad, and that's my honest account of events I have witnessed, in my work place and some are still going on, and true reactions do occur, pay your money and spin the roulette wheel. Good luck if your lining up for the booster or even fourth one in the future. 

Yeahh, noticeable effects for me months later and certainly won't be going again. Couple of friends today tell me they are leaving the country. All very sad and I've no idea why racing had to get involved when they had no evidence to do so.

13 hours ago, arjay said:

Vaccination injured? Just whom? and how many?   Please😀

Try ACC stats for REAL notified reactions to these jabs.  We all know how slow ACC are at acknowledging any payouts should be made.  According to interviews with Manager of ACC, payouts are being paid out within 2 days (unheard of till now.)   Due to the consistency of reactions re heart, clots, myocardiopathy etc, ACC have accepted many vaccine injury claims lodged.  1 I know of is really so serious they're wheelchair bound with no future of being otherwise, ACC are supporting any treatment etc required.  Who knows how many more,  will it be a requirement as in UK of 4 boosters?  This Govt have lied throughout this entire saga, no mandates she said, no vaccs passes she said, well we know how that played out, hid the real stats but truth always prevails, it's the damage inflicted meantime, especially on the young who have no say, but are the future.  Interestingly, some of the so called "conspiracy theories" have come to pass.  Time will tell who & what is true.  I prefer to take note of all the scientists & doctors unafraid to enlighten their findings rather than the spin doctor media, Govts & those on Govt payroll 

As I said there are side effects from any vaccine...so why just single this one out...I know 100% for certain if we were not so vaccinated as a country then this outbreak would be so so much worse. I know which option I have and always would choose...but hey everyone has their own right to choose.....just dont try to lie about it.

6 hours ago, Leggy said:

Yeahh, noticeable effects for me months later and certainly won't be going again. Couple of friends today tell me they are leaving the country. All very sad and I've no idea why racing had to get involved when they had no evidence to do so.

My thoughts go out to you, and I hope you eventually make a full recovery, many say it's a choice to take it or not, but when your livelihood is at stake, is that a fair choice.

2 hours ago, Shad said:

My thoughts go out to you, and I hope you eventually make a full recovery, many say it's a choice to take it or not, but when your livelihood is at stake, is that a fair choice.

I think those that say it's a choice have got their "c" words mixed up. Choice and coercion are very different things, and racing, despite a token un-responded to survey, has bought it lock stock and barrel.

9 hours ago, Leggy said:

I think those that say it's a choice have got their "c" words mixed up. Choice and coercion are very different things, and racing, despite a token un-responded to survey, has bought it lock stock and barrel.

Yes racingm just another to follow like sheep, as many others have, always good that some standup and voice an opinion.

On 2/20/2022 at 4:24 AM, Leggy said:

By choice? Or because they had to to keep their jobs, go out for a meal, or go to the races?

By choice. Obviously we have no accurate stats to back up either argument. It may come down to who we all associate with, but most people I know (including one daughter who is a cop and another who is a teacher) had their jabs before mandates became a thing. 

Nobody HAS to go out for a meal, or HAS to go to the races. 

1 minute ago, Idolmite said:

By choice. Obviously we have no accurate stats to back up either argument. It may come down to who we all associate with, but most people I know (including one daughter who is a cop aAnd another who is a teacher) had their jabs before mandates became a thing. 

Nobody HAS to go out for a meal, or HAS to go to the races. 

What right have you got to have a vaccine passport when the vaccinated are the very ones testing positive and spreading Omicron.

At what point  will the brainwashed vaccinated wake up to that fact?

16 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

As I said there are side effects from any vaccine...so why just single this one out...I know 100% for certain if we were not so vaccinated as a country then this outbreak would be so so much worse. I know which option I have and always would choose...but hey everyone has their own right to choose.....just dont try to lie about it.

I guess this one is singled out because it's still in a trial phase, new technology,  most have had two doses in a short time, some three, are we looking at a fourth, or more, also many concerns over long term risks, 

Nobody HAS to go out for a meal, or HAS to go to the races

No, but unless they do, the fallout financially to jobs, businesses, people in general will be far greater than any cold [like the Queen's got] caused by Covid.

For goodness sake NZ and particularly Auckland, wake up before it's too late.

GET MOVING.

On 2/21/2022 at 4:03 AM, scooby3051 said:

You post this, then say this is not a vax/no vax thread and ask us to stick to topic. However, the topic is about vaccination and lying about it.

Then you say "I know 100% for certain if we were not so vaccinated as a country then this outbreak would be so so much worse" How on earth do you know that? Not what the science says. Probably the opposite from my reading.