RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

KEEGAN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FAKE VACCINE PASS

57 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Trudy Keegan will no doubt be prosecuted, convicted and sentenced but when this medically ill-founded lunacy is over, and with the passage of time, there will hopefully be a time of reflection when the fallacies of this pandemic response will be exposed and her conviction will be expunged from the record, just like the enematic flush of historical cases of sodomy. JMFW. (Just my fervent wish).

She knowingly broke the rules...she deliberately tried to falsify her status...nothing about passage of time...do the crime do the time...end of story...she got caught red handed.Whether me or you agree with the rules set is a seperate issue...JMO

13 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

She broke the rules 100%...she was told to stay in her truck at the races...she was caught fair and square...you can twist and turn all you want facts are facts.

Don't know any of the details but if  se wasn't turned around and told to get off the course and they were OK with letting her stay on course then there is probably an out for her there .

Don't know the exact rules but I suspect it no vax no admittance .

On 1/31/2022 at 3:12 PM, Unbridled said:

Think our PM Cindy family got more problems with the law than what Trudy will ever have at moment.

Curiously your statement has attracted nil enquiry on the site so the subsequent "intelligence" that has found it's way into my domain may disappointingly be another "up the duff nanny hoax". But let's see what shakes out.😎

45 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Curiously your statement has attracted nil enquiry on the site so the subsequent "intelligence" that has found it's way into my domain may disappointingly be another "up the duff nanny hoax". But let's see what shakes out.😎

Surely this latest dusty yarn is just a rumour, more chance of the vaccine limiting the spread than the latest Gayford yarn to be true 

22 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Politicians have all sorts of crap made up about them. The "John Key & Hekia hoax"  did the rounds in Wellington some years ago after he resigned. 

On 2/3/2022 at 5:59 PM, bloke said:

Politicians have all sorts of crap made up about them. The "John Key & Hekia hoax"  did the rounds in Wellington some years ago after he resigned. 

No hoax. Hubby and his rellies were not happy thus all the Maori seats going to Labour at the next election. Very embarrassing after being accused of jumping into bed with the government for the previous 9 years.

On 2/2/2022 at 10:35 AM, scooby3051 said:

She knowingly broke the rules...she deliberately tried to falsify her status...nothing about passage of time...do the crime do the time...end of story...she got caught red handed.Whether me or you agree with the rules set is a seperate issue...JMO

interesting that your hardline stance fits directly inline with the government narratives... leaving no room for compassion or understanding of the issues which will inevitably come forward

the judicial proceedings may inevitably rule favourably for the trainer...maybe, maybe not

however your position is concrete for all to see.. firm/unbending and lacking wisdom and understanding

Just now, 6xes said:

interesting that your hardline stance fits directly inline with the government narratives... leaving no room for compassion or understanding of the issues which will inevitably come forward

the judicial proceedings may inevitably rule favourably for the trainer...maybe, maybe not

however your position is concrete for all to see.. firm/unbending and lacking wisdom and understanding

Your opinion to which you are entitled...the rules are the the rules and she clearly broke them whether they be right or wrong they are the rules for EVERYONE...so she made a choice now she must live with whatever happens...you dont like the vax...thats fine but dont lie about being vaxxed when you are not.

4 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Your opinion to which you are entitled...the rules are the the rules and she clearly broke them whether they be right or wrong they are the rules for EVERYONE...so she made a choice now she must live with whatever happens...you dont like the vax...thats fine but dont lie about being vaxxed when you are not.

an interesting story to follow for sure

On 2/2/2022 at 9:39 AM, chevy86 said:

Trudy Keegan will no doubt be prosecuted, convicted and sentenced but when this medically ill-founded lunacy is over, and with the passage of time, there will hopefully be a time of reflection when the fallacies of this pandemic response will be exposed and her conviction will be expunged from the record, just like the enematic flush of historical cases of sodomy. JMFW. (Just my fervent wish).

I Bet this Character is TRIPLE vacced just like me, it didn't help did it , covid mandates and vax passes must go they no longer serve any purpose .Prince Charles tested positive on Thursday morning - it is the second time he has contracted the virus. 

Pointless exercise persecuting Keegan . 

6 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

.Prince Charles tested positive on Thursday morning - it is the second time he has contracted the virus. 

Pointless exercise persecuting Keegan . 

Poor Charlie. In spite of taking the potion his age and vegan diet obviously making him susceptible to the pesky virus.

He can't even look forward to re-incarnation as Camilla's tampon now she is post-menopausal. So sad.

On 2/10/2022 at 12:11 AM, scooby3051 said:

If you're forced to bend the rules it's no wonder Scoob, we all know that the unvaxed are ZERO threat in a climate where all in sundry 'carry' and 'spread' the so called Virus so her decision wasn't going to compromise others health, every raceday I've been to recently had unvaxed in attendance enjoying the same freedom the brainwashed are given, the right to attend a race meeting in a 'free' land.... utter nonsense. Adern and her 'experts' were the ones that reduced the booster time to three months, Pfizer to this day say 5 Months between shots...but what would they know 🙄 insanity

2 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

Poor Charlie. In spite of taking the potion his age and vegan diet obviously making him susceptible to the pesky virus.

He can't even look forward to re-incarnation as Camilla's tampon now she is post-menopausal. So sad.

Yet the Mugs still line up for their shots somehow thinking all these measures made perfect sense . Pfizer say 5 months  between experimental shots but Aderns so called vaccines are here now and need to be used before expiry, its only money , and this Labour Government loves throwing it away on an experimental 'vaccine' (which it isnt)without treating those who test positive and are forced into isolation ...waiting to succumb to the invisible peril and this is seen as acceptable????????   What's next?

49 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Yet the Mugs still line up for their shots somehow thinking all these measures made perfect sense . Pfizer say 5 months  between experimental shots but Aderns so called vaccines are here now and need to be used before expiry, its only money , and this Labour Government loves throwing it away on an experimental 'vaccine' (which it isnt)without treating those who test positive and are forced into isolation ...waiting to succumb to the invisible peril and this is seen as acceptable????????   What's next?

Any chance of a tip for the races? 

11 hours ago, Memphis3 said:

Any chance of a tip for the races? 

Yep I"ll have ago , moneys on R1 Motuman $3.3,  R10 Honk Kong $3 place multi 

FFTOP3
Te Rapa Race 10
2 Leg Multix1
Total Stake:$100.00 Potential Return$990.00
 Yea I know Motumans a pensioner but cruised to the line last time and a good thing beaten 2 starts back , track ? , Hong Kong strong win last time after covering plenty of ground , has won a trial on a wet track , How's that ?hope it's good enough the biggest hurdle will be R1 fingers crossed .

6 minutes ago, tripple alliance said:

Yep I"ll have ago , moneys on R1 Motuman $3.3,  R10 Honk Kong $3 place multi 

FFTOP3
Te Rapa Race 10
2 Leg Multix1
Total Stake:$100.00 Potential Return$990.00
 Yea I know Motumans a pensioner but cruised to the line last time and a good thing beaten 2 starts back , track ? , Hong Kong strong win last time after covering plenty of ground , has won a trial on a wet track , How's that ?hope it's good enough the biggest hurdle will be R1 fingers crossed .

Great to see some racing content on here - good luck with that TA

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

$3,000 fine.

$750  in Costs.

4 month suspension...seems a fair result for breaking the rules...whether they be right or wrong they are the rules at present.

To subscribe to the fairness and rules you seem to advocate for...

you are accepting the following clip??

https://www.facebook.com/100000543491121/videos/621600155587558/

I personally do not see the fairness in what occurred, nor in the justification of trainers being punished for gathering at a race course... especially when we see bigger gatherings taking place @ parliament...

and given whats occurring on parliament ground... you must be seething at the teeth seeing all the carry on... the rule breaking.... and the double standard

but i digress

Its not right what occurred to Trudy... or anyone else who has had to deal with the BS mandates

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

$3,000 fine.

$750  in Costs.

4 month suspension...seems a fair result for breaking the rules...whether they be right or wrong they are the rules at present.

The Rules are  normally set based on common sense,  when this is compromised they need to be challenged.... She needs to do just that,and she will prevail on the grounds of Labours insanity