RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

KEEGAN UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR FAKE VACCINE PASS

Trainer charged after Covid-19 vaccine pass investigation

05:00, Jan 29 2022
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Trudy Keegan has been charged with breaching racing rules.
GRANT MATTHEW/FAIRFAX NZ/STUFF
Trudy Keegan has been charged with breaching racing rules.

Taranaki horse trainer Trudy Keegan has been charged with a breach of racing rules after an investigation into the alleged use of a fake Covid-19 vaccine pass.

Racing Integrity Board chief executive Mike Clement confirmed an investigation into the presentation of a fraudulent vaccine pass took place after a race meeting at Ōtaki on January 13.

“As a result of which a person has been charged with a breach of racing rules,” he said in a statement.

“This matter is to be heard on a date yet to be determined.

Keegan had no comment to make on the investigation or the hearing when contacted, but confirmed she was taking legal advice.

The Stratford trainer has two horses – Flying Meg and Winston – in Saturday’s Wellington Cup meeting at Trentham.

It is unclear if Keegan has had her licence suspended until the hearing or whether she would be allowed at Trentham or any other course before the hearing takes place.

Under the Government’s red setting anyone on course has to produce a vaccination pass while crowds are restricted to 100 people in a designated area.

New Zealand Racing lists Keegan as having 22 horses in work.

She has 65 career wins for stakes winnings of $1,003,886.

16 minutes ago, Susan said:

Not a good look.Don’t forget to add the Paul Harris investigation for animal cruelty.

Yes. Not proven of course but still not the kind of media we need. https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/north-canterbury-horse-trainer-paul-harris-charged-by-racing-integrity-board-over-animal-welfare-concerns/JY3JT423BNJWNKNEQG3423Y4Q4/

23 minutes ago, Susan said:

Not a good look.Don’t forget to add the Paul Harris investigation for animal cruelty.

Just what the industry does not need at this time its in enough shyte of its own doing without adding these type of things to the heap.

In the last 48 hours 4 hotels have been noticed in North Canterbury operating in breach of the red light rules, no masks no vacination certs required more that 100 people. But who gives a rats arse. MOH dont want to know. One even claimed that their patrons all had exemptions

1 hour ago, jeepers said:

Rules made by imbiciles should be countermanded.

Just get the jab stop the shyte...then everyone can move on...you  are in the minority...Its your choice as I say just like its the 95% of kiwis who chose to do the right thing for everyone...If the rule says she needs a vax whether its right or wrong.... she needs a vax...end of story.I for one would like to try to skip the shyte from this thing as I am not as lucky as some to not have pre existing conditions...so go ahead dont get vaxxed but dont expect to be allowed to have the same freedom as someone who has done the right thing.Just my own personal opinion FWIW

11 hours ago, jeepers said:

Rules made by imbiciles should be countermanded.

Mrs Keegan has tried, so see where that gets her.

April last year     (May below refers to the year before)
More than 400 New Zealanders have been convicted of breaching coronavirus restrictions, with one in five of them sentenced to prison terms.

New Zealand passed new laws in May last year that gave the Ministry of Health special powers and provided a legal framework for closing businesses, enforcing lockdowns or creating stay-at-home orders during the pandemic.

Over the past year, thousands of New Zealanders broke those rules – with more than 7,500 breaches recorded across the country.

Most breaches of New Zealand’s Covid rules don’t result in prosecution, but according to new Ministry of Justice data, a total of 640 people were charged with Covid-19 related offences, and more than three quarters of those, or 460, were convicted. Of those convicted, almost 20%, or 85 people in total, were sent to prison. The vast majority – nearly 80% – of those charged and convicted were young men.

Edited by Whyisit
clarify dates

I was head of a govt organisation in NZ having worked,and wine and cheesed, with govt Ministers and Departmental heads over a period of 27 years,so I probably have a better insight into their persona than you think. My involvement in govt infrastructure projects over such period is probably more than you have ever achieved in your miserable life.So who are you to call somebody a nobody. Crawl back under your rock. As far as the Vax is concerned it should be a personal choice what people can put in their body,not a forced requirement just a the flu shot is.  We should all have FREE choices in life as a result live with our own consequences.

5 hours ago, jeepers said:

I was head of a govt organisation in NZ having worked,and wine and cheesed, with govt Ministers and Departmental heads over a period of 27 years,so I probably have a better insight into their persona than you think. My involvement in govt infrastructure projects over such period is probably more than you have ever achieved in your miserable life.So who are you to call somebody a nobody. Crawl back under your rock. As far as the Vax is concerned it should be a personal choice what people can put in their body,not a forced requirement just a the flu shot is.  We should all have FREE choices in life as a result live with our own consequences.

Jeepers. Jingoes even. I didn't realise helping build a few little one lane bridges made somebody an expert on things like epidemiology and vaccines whilst laying a bit of tar seal. Your explanation suggests you're likely not a complete dumbarse - although that doesn't make you an expert on everything - while your original call for anarchy proves you're not exactly great at thinking things through either. I'm not sure if that's because of too much wine, too much cheese, or just that feeling of self-importance you've gathered during your 27 years of infra-structuring. 

So; 

Who decides who the imbeciles are?

And who decides on what countermanding should take place?

7 hours ago, jeepers said:

Did you get vaccinated for chickenpox and mumps etc, have you ever had flu vaccination ? ... why didn't people jump up and down about all these type of jabs ? .. according to the logic of anti vax people the vaccine could contain any amount of bad things, so they obviously feel the same about chickenpox, mumps etc

Most of us had chickenpox, mumps etc as kids so built up our own immunity therefore not requiring vaccination.  Flu vaccinations have always been a choice rather than an ultimatum as this mRNA has been - no jab, no job.  The only choice for many who have been jabbed for this one was be injected or not be able to pay your bills or feed your family.

8 minutes ago, Palliser said:

Did you get vaccinated for chickenpox and mumps etc, have you ever had flu vaccination ? ... why didn't people jump up and down about all these type of jabs ? .. according to the logic of anti vax people the vaccine could contain any amount of bad things, so they obviously feel the same about chickenpox, mumps etc

I have never had another vaxxine since childhood.I don't get the flu jab.I have had a tetanus jab some years ago as we still run a boutique stud ,A stallion and 23 horses from foals to broodmares with hands on with everything ,including  shoeing and trimming. You are all welcome at my place in Aust anytime Jacinta will allow you out and work alongside me each day. But this is not about me it's about freedoms of choice and the damage this govts policies are doing to businesses and NZ in general.I should also make it clear I am not anti Vax,my wife is vaxxed. 

15 hours ago, Idolmite said:

As decided by you. So you think we should follow YOUR rules, even though you are? Nobody. 

Come on Mighty he isnt making any rules just looking for some uncommon sense , I see the useless double experimental jab doesn't work and now we are told masks dont either 🤣 So why does she need a 'Pass' when the Doubled are back to square one.... utter tripe, good on her,how is she a threat exactly????????

1 hour ago, Palliser said:

Palliser, you do realise mRNA jabs enter you're cells and alter the DNA to produce a spike protein .... Novel 'Vaccine' for a Novel Antigen,  but that antigen has had a little help🙄..... you choose to be a part of an experiment ,not told to participate .The Labour Government has spent horrendous amounts of money when pfizer/Biontech should be paying you . What exactly is the Immune system? Time will tell

14 minutes ago, Gruff said:

...,how is she a threat exactly????????

This is the nub of the issue that none of you "model prisoners" (triple vaxxed and full of misplaced self-righteousness but there will be no early parole  from this regime) WILL NOT/CANNOT answer.  And don't even try to  answer with the "saving our hospital system from crashing" when it is already stressed by rampant obesity consequences.

On 1/29/2022 at 9:26 AM, Susan said:

Animal Cruelty is a far more serious accusation than a fellow Countryperson going to the races Susan. 

8 hours ago, jeepers said:

Problem is people actually believe the Free to be 'Virus factories' when the opposite is true. Who exactly are we protecting when we except this experiment ? Pfizer EUA states clearly you should NOT receive another experimental shot until 6 months after the second .... they change the rules to suit themselves and it won't be long before you need to take a pill everyday as a consequence of letting your right to freedom erode ,this is not about the Flu....sorry I'm still a little pissed off with Grubs ride on Novak today on a 38.5 second lead . Get on next time 🙄😆

2 hours ago, Palliser said:

To be fair some of the early vaccines were only one shot, this one started with two, then the promise of a summer, now we are up to round three, some of the earliest starting places are looking at round four, so hard to compare, anyone heard how the flu season is going in the UK, that seemed to be a big concern as well.