RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Eastwood Jaunty

Sam Wynne

4 minutes ago, Eastwood Jaunty said:

Does anyone know if and when Sam Wynne will resume riding?  I know she had multiple suspensions which knocked her out for most of November/December but had expected her back. 

Was told a few back that there was no date if at all for her return

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

I heard there is another investigation underway into a trainer having a false vaccine pass at the races recently...RIU investigating.

Trying to circumvent the rules is not a good idea . I heard the person had to spend the day in her truck till the horses went home..

2 hours ago, Leggy said:

I understand she has declined to be vaxxed and may be moving on to other endeavors as a result.

Despicable over reach by our authoritarian masters if that is the case. Her choice and she poses no extra threat to others by her medical status. And don't proffer the story about stressing our hospital system while allowing the disgraceful level of obese subjects to occupy the same facilities.

1 hour ago, chevy86 said:

Even when the arbitrary "rules" have no medical merit?

Do you want racing to continue or not? There are many who have the ear of government that would like nothing more than to shut racing down. No need for own goals to highlight the industry in a negative light.

29 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

..just get vaxxed then no need to be an outcast...JMO.

There's your problem, it's not a vaccine (vaccines "procure immunity") but plenty on this site follow like sheep into the arms of this Marxist regime. (Interestingly another thread on Race Cafe discussing the move to a cashless society - the result will not be pretty).

4 hours ago, chevy86 said:

There's your problem, it's not a vaccine (vaccines "procure immunity") but plenty on this site follow like sheep into the arms of this Marxist regime. (Interestingly another thread on Race Cafe discussing the move to a cashless society - the result will not be pretty).

Haha I guess it takes all types to make the world go round...keep sticking to your conspiracy theories...or get vaxxed and live a relatively normal life its 100% your choice...I chose to have the things I like to do not taken away from me ...you can do as you wish.

2 hours ago, chevy86 said:

Well F off to other sites who share your nutty views

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Haha I guess it takes all types to make the world go round...keep sticking to your conspiracy theories...or get vaxxed and live a relatively normal life its 100% your choice...I chose to have the things I like to do not taken away from me ...you can do as you wish.

You can have you're own opinion but not you're own set of facts , most I know that are vaxxed have been coerced,the others are just scared to the point they can't see truth.....as one poster on here says Opinions are like assholes everyone has one  🤣 Back up you're claims instead of dropping the Conspiracy theory card and we can all move forward TOGETHER 😀