RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Just Looking

Trentham Track

Its a waste of time they just never learn...why anyone would even consider betting on Mickey Mouse racing in NZ has got me beat...middle of Summer and its like its the middle of winter...but thats unfortunately what our racing has become...second rate..and nobody seems to give a shit in Petone...nobody.

🥵

1 hour ago, Insider said:

Anyone know one of the jockeys who rode there. I would like to hear their view.

I don't think that the fence was off at all!

It was well off - you only needed to see those that dared to go there - stopped like they had been shot  - Walking the track and it’s all chipped up and much much wetter 

Well I guess that the “new” track manager whoever he or she is, got it all wrong. 
Remember Mark Biddle is now gone now, so the “panel of experts now in control” obviously still have a bit to learn!
I am going to watch with interest as Mark in my opinion, was unfairly made a scapegoat. 
Liz

6 minutes ago, Insider said:

Well I guess that the “new” track manager whoever he or she is, got it all wrong. 
Remember Mark Biddle is now gone now, so the “panel of experts now in control” obviously still have a bit to learn!
I am going to watch with interest as Mark in my opinion, was unfairly made a scapegoat. 
Liz

Incorrect   I believe Mark has remained until the end of carnival 

13 minutes ago, Just Looking said:

Incorrect   I believe Mark has remained until the end of carnival 

He told me (two or three days after he resigned) that his resignation date was the eve of the first day of the carnival, BUT he was prepared to help whoever was in charge until the end of the carnival. 

There is a subtle difference and it is: “that he’s not now making the decisions”

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

I think talking to some trainers they now overwatered the inside so much put on it just drained from outside to inside and created a slow lane there...they just have no clue unfortunately...things just go from bad to worse..amateurs.

Is it the expensive watering system they installed where it is spread via semi circle from inside the running rail and there are overlaps on the inside and also therefore the inside gets more water?

15 hours ago, Insider said:

Anyone know one of the jockeys who rode there. I would like to hear their view.

I don't think that the fence was off at all!

On SENZ racing show Saturday afternoon they interviewed Lynsey Satherley live from the track. She made the comment that the track had been overwatered.

22 minutes ago, kdt said:

On SENZ racing show Saturday afternoon they interviewed Lynsey Satherley live from the track. She made the comment that the track had been overwatered.

I've voiced my thoughts on senz and racing before, what are your thoughts, Sam Spratt is kinda funny.

23 minutes ago, mikenz said:

I've voiced my thoughts on senz and racing before, what are your thoughts, Sam Spratt is kinda funny.

Hi Mikenz. I have mixed views as I guess I still pine for the days of Radio Trackside. Would like to see them go full noise on a Saturday at least from race 1 plus Australian races from the metro courses. Not that big a fan of the punters $1000 comp as it kind of for want of a better term "highjacks" the programme at the expense of say trainer/jockey interviews and news from the tracks. Maybe have that comp 1 Saturday a month. Sam Spratt is a bit of a laugh for sure. None of what I have said is meant to be critical as the reality is that for now this is as good as we are going to get I think. 

On 1/24/2022 at 10:35 AM, kdt said:

Obviously the watering system they have got is one they got off Noah which probably not designed to water to that needs of today. Notice how much they had put on compared to previous times would be up to twice as much daily amount so obviously not using a moisture meter for more accurate application rates. Funny enough the fact that the jockeys who are foremost to the safety of the track head out wider to find the firmer ground so why are we watering tracks to change the rating of the track instead of producing a Good 3 track for race day a firm  track with moisture in it.

7 hours ago, Grey Ghost said:

Love Des Coppins. No mention of the track this week when he defended it last week and the inside was not off. Might be time to move on Desmond!

Desmond has a barrow in the marketplace
Molly is the singer in a band
Desmond says to Molly, "Girl, I like your face"
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand

On 1/28/2022 at 11:23 PM, Grey Ghost said:

Love Des Coppins. No mention of the track this week when he defended it last week and the inside was not off. Might be time to move on Desmond!

Love The Grey Ghost getting into the The Silver Fox.