RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kdt

Gore Guineas winner

I know that today is a big day for Ellerslie but for those who are about horse welfare just reinforces the stereotypes that the woke brigade seem to have about our sport....not that they would be watching Trackside🤨

I am not one of those who normally criticises trackside as I don't really listen to them, I just watch the races, but that would have to be the most appalling performance from them ever. Everyone could see the horse was in big trouble, but as far as I heard they never mentioned what happened to it once. Too bloody busy getting off on the piss up at Ellerslie. 

Just imagine if one of the sweepstake winners broke down as they passed the post, we would never have heard the end of it.

That really was their most disgraceful performance ever and pretty much sums up what they think of SI racing. I wonder if it gets a mention if they do a review of their performance on Monday?

2 hours ago, arjay said:

Congratulations to Trackside, got the divvies on the last to the screen 15-20 mins after the race finished, by gee a way to annoy people, hope the Pitman horse is ok.

Pretty sad post when divvies are your biggest complaint when someone has lost their horse   - and the jockey was also dealing with the aftermath of that 

From Stipes report 

MACKENZIE LAD (D Montes de Oca) -  There was a delay to the All-clear following the race due to the rider taking some time to return to weigh in.

Like Scooby i felt sick watching it and was bloody mad with the boy jumping off it when he knew the horse had broken down leaving the horse loose with what appeared to be a broken fetlock.just guessing as didnt see the aftermath.I understand trackside not broadcasting any more of the washup as wouldnt have done anyone any good.no one wants to see a horse in strife except maybe the do gooders who would like racing banned.In hindsite while mad with the jockey feel sorry for him in the fact was probably his biggest winner and to end like that you would have to feel for him.very sad for connections as well.The highs and lows of racing