RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

FORM ANALYST/JOCKEY AGENT

Yes this ole chesnut again...........

FRIDAY'S OTAKI MEETING

LISA ALLPRESS RODE 4 WINNERS AND A 2ND ON FRIDAY AND RODLEY DIDNT HAVE ANY OF THEM AS HIS  FIRST PICK  !!

SO HE'S A BRILLIANT AGENT BUT NOT A GOOD JUDGE....... YEAH RIGHT.

THERE WAS ALSO A GOOD STEER AWAY FROM THE HOT FAVORITE IN RACE 6 TRAINED BY J. RICHARDS WHICH HE COULD OF WON ON . NOT ONE OF HIS FOUR SELECTIONS. GIVEN HE IS ALSO AGENT FOR OPIE BOSSON WHO INCIDENTLY RIDES MOST OF THE HOT ONES AT TE AKAU HE WOULD BE VERY AWARE OF THE TANGERINE MACHINE.

THIS BUSINESS OF PICKING 4 HORSES IN EVERY RACE IS A BLOODY JOKE ANYWAY WITH THE FIELD SIZES WE HAVE THESE DAYS. 

AS FOR FORM ANALYSTS.......... MOST WOULD STRUGGLE TO EAT BETTER THAN RICE SANDWICHES IF THE ONE PICK PER RACE WAS IMPLEMENTED.

PERSONALLY I DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF THEM WHEN IT COMES TO WHERE MY MONEY GOES BUT THOUSANDS DO AND THEY HAVE A BIG INFLUENCE OVER BETTING.

FORM ANALYSTS....... I WOULD CALL THEM ANECDOTAL EXPERTS.

30 minutes ago, ivanthegreat said:

Yes this ole chesnut again...........

FRIDAY'S OTAKI MEETING

LISA ALLPRESS RODE 4 WINNERS AND A 2ND ON FRIDAY AND RODLEY DIDNT HAVE ANY OF THEM AS HIS  FIRST PICK  !!

SO HE'S A BRILLIANT AGENT BUT NOT A GOOD JUDGE....... YEAH RIGHT.

THERE WAS ALSO A GOOD STEER AWAY FROM THE HOT FAVORITE IN RACE 6 TRAINED BY J. RICHARDS WHICH HE COULD OF WON ON . NOT ONE OF HIS FOUR SELECTIONS. GIVEN HE IS ALSO AGENT FOR OPIE BOSSON WHO INCIDENTLY RIDES MOST OF THE HOT ONES AT TE AKAU HE WOULD BE VERY AWARE OF THE TANGERINE MACHINE.

THIS BUSINESS OF PICKING 4 HORSES IN EVERY RACE IS A BLOODY JOKE ANYWAY WITH THE FIELD SIZES WE HAVE THESE DAYS. 

AS FOR FORM ANALYSTS.......... MOST WOULD STRUGGLE TO EAT BETTER THAN RICE SANDWICHES IF THE ONE PICK PER RACE WAS IMPLEMENTED.

PERSONALLY I DONT TAKE ANY NOTICE OF THEM WHEN IT COMES TO WHERE MY MONEY GOES BUT THOUSANDS DO AND THEY HAVE A BIG INFLUENCE OVER BETTING.

FORM ANALYSTS....... I WOULD CALL THEM ANECDOTAL EXPERTS.

For what it is worth, Aidan Rodley is no longer Lisa Allpress's agent. 

She is doing her own rides.

13 hours ago, Leggy said:

Hasn't been doing them all season has he? Not very quick to work that out.

think  he was  till start of December  yup ,   i don't trust  any of the  trackside staff to give correct info

aussie way more accurate 

can't even  get decent  IVs   here  , all we get is talking about form