RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
john legend

TAB interested in the Punter ??????????????

Went to the TAB sports bar on thursday to try and make a dollar as struggling through old age. (as you do)and had a win bet ff. so far so good. Then decided as a moneyback scheme (wise)  would try the newish option displayed on TAB website TOP2,top3 and top4.Alas after several fruitless attempts the operator said cant be done. so unable to place bet and a lose/lose occurred tab lost and clubs lost . Now being in search of the truth rang the TAB helpline and the lady couldnt provide help I needed only to get someone with more intimate info. but "the computer says no...."   you cannot help harness racing turnover by placing a top4 even if odds are displayed unless you have an account." Just another brick in the wall" 🧱

Thanks Piper thought this the  problem.It is disappointing that they do not highlight types bets for tabs and types for account holders' (thinking we may not notice!!!) I know answer to get account but when had access to  an account I was betting on too much as it was too easy to win and lose in equal proportions

2 hours ago, john legend said:

Thanks Piper thought this the  problem.It is disappointing that they do not highlight types bets for tabs and types for account holders' (thinking we may not notice!!!) I know answer to get account but when had access to  an account I was betting on too much as it was too easy to win and lose in equal proportions

So you dont have a account ?