RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sorting It

George Simon, what is this all about ?

24 minutes ago, Palliser said:

I'm surprised nobody had brought up his faux pas the other day when he wasn't paying attention and the race had gone 200 metres before he realised 🤣 .. those in the greyhound game call that a Trevor Wilkes

I did but why protest these days. Most logical people  knows his best days are behind him and the cuz jokes are no longer funny

On 1/12/2022 at 4:34 PM, Gruff said:

Yeah but did he go on about the side winkers and Boring poles before the commentary, you better hope Sorty wasn't in attendance 😆

Ah Gwuffee and Flasher, no chance of that. I don't get involved in harness racing. Too much cheating in that game.

4 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

I did but why protest these days. Most logical people  knows his best days are behind him and the cuz jokes are no longer funny

That's it Flasher, keep up the hate you lil hater you.

13 hours ago, Sorting It said:

That's it Flasher, keep up the hate you lil hater you.

Are you completely mad or just a touch unhinged. Dont hate GS, or anyone for that matter, but do think he is not the caller he once was in terms of accuracy. Comes across as barely interested at times. IMO. You clearly did not see the Matamata debacle that Palliser brought up as if you did you would not be posting such rubbish

GS had another bad moment at Tauranga yesterday. Called the 2nd horse as a winner at the finish but then heard from judges box that he was incorrect. He then blamed bad angle was the reason for his mistake but then said it was not an excuse!! Poor George.

5 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

GS had another bad moment at Tauranga yesterday. Called the 2nd horse as a winner at the finish but then heard from judges box that he was incorrect. He then blamed bad angle was the reason for his mistake but then said it was not an excuse!! Poor George.

Yeah when he missed the first 200 metres at Matamata he apologised, then proceeded to blame someone else for not reminding him to concentrate 🤣

On 1/13/2022 at 11:11 PM, Sorting It said:

Ah Gwuffee and Flasher, no chance of that. I don't get involved in harness racing. Too much cheating in that game.

Cannot argue that Snorting it, how some of this crew survive to drive another day is beyond belief, great spectacle all the same

17 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

First you condemn  George for not trying to predict the winner in a tight finish, now you condemn him for doing so. You say you do not hate George, but that is not true is it.

On 1/14/2022 at 2:01 PM, JJ Flash said:

Are you completely mad or just a touch unhinged. Dont hate GS, or anyone for that matter, but do think he is not the caller he once was in terms of accuracy. Comes across as barely interested at times. IMO. You clearly did not see the Matamata debacle that Palliser brought up as if you did you would not be posting such rubbish

I was taken a little by surprise soon after I started this thread. I had not realised there would be a Flasher skulking in the shadows,  fully-coiled to seize the opportunity to sink  their teeth into one of their pets hates , albeit it wasn't within the topic but in the literary device that preceded it. No matter. I  was and am obliged to defend George Simon  because   it is the right thing to do  and because I always have enjoyed his performance ; also for my own pleasure as it continues to wind you up. Most will agree that it is  so welcome when Trackside race coverage cuts to NZ to take a call from George or Tony which relieves us for a short time at least from those atrocious, mangled  ozzie voices. Thank heavens for George and Tony, fluid  - and pleasant to listen to - and not just  in the call itself.   All racecallers make mistakes and  performance will vary for a number of reasons. Whether George or anyone else fits your criteria of being  great, good or poor at what they do doesn't interest me in the slightest ; its irrelevant  --  as are you Fapper -- utterly and  irredeemably irrelevant.

6 hours ago, Sorting It said:

I was taken a little by surprise soon after I started this thread. I had not realised there would be a Flasher skulking in the shadows,  fully-coiled to seize the opportunity to sink  their teeth into one of their pets hates , albeit it wasn't within the topic but in the literary device that preceded it. No matter. I  was and am obliged to defend George Simon  because   it is the right thing to do  and because I always have enjoyed his performance ; also for my own pleasure as it continues to wind you up. Most will agree that it is  so welcome when Trackside race coverage cuts to NZ to take a call from George or Tony which relieves us for a short time at least from those atrocious, mangled  ozzie voices. Thank heavens for George and Tony, fluid  - and pleasant to listen to - and not just  in the call itself.   All racecallers make mistakes and  performance will vary for a number of reasons. Whether George or anyone else fits your criteria of being  great, good or poor at what they do doesn't interest me in the slightest ; its irrelevant  --  as are you Fapper -- utterly and  irredeemably irrelevant.

Your clearly not the full quid posting nonsense such as this at 1.40am.

As for thinking your winding me up im pretty sure that you could not wind a clock up let alone me.

JJ Flash, your criticism of Sorting It is unwarranted.  As I have written on here before, and JJ Flash this particularly applies to you;

"IF you know the difference between your and you're you know your shit.  If you don't know the difference between your and you're you know you're shit."

43 minutes ago, Tauhei Notts said:

JJ Flash, your criticism of Sorting It is unwarranted.  As I have written on here before, and JJ Flash this particularly applies to you;

"IF you know the difference between your and you're you know your shit.  If you don't know the difference between your and you're you know you're shit."

Each to their own. if you agree with his posts and critical comments about me then i'm fine with that. Thanks for the Engrish lesson as well

17 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Your clearly not the full quid posting nonsense such as this at 1.40am.

As for thinking your winding me up im pretty sure that you could not wind a clock up let alone me.

Get someone to explain it to you :  a 10-year-old or an  ESL student would be fine.  A 10-year-old  ESL student you ask. Yes,  should be no trouble.  Just  tell them to take it slowly.