RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

Rick Hore-Lacy

I met Rick at trentham sales a long time ago he was buying a horse to win the 2yo million dollar race at trentham on behalf of a guy who had just discovered,  the hills on farm was made of iron ore. Instant millionaire they bought a horse, and I took them to Wellington to party, we finished up at some posh hotel Rick had very expensive taste wine top shelf etc. The poor guy who was multi millionaire asked me is there any chance I could just get a normal NZ beer to try, i got him a pint of lion brown, is face lit up when he had a sip said the best drink he had had since arriving with Rick. But i didnt have the heart to tell him the breeding of the horse he bought would never win a 2yo race. We went to trentham races the following day, trentham made him a special guest and he dragged me along no expense spared. During the day I mentioned to him I think the press are saying you are bankrupt. His reply do I look bankrupt and we went on to part all night in Wellington what a character and hard case. R.I.P.