RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Berri

An absolute super star...

Share your thoughts regarding Space Blues.

Dubawi has made tremendous strides as a sire of sires the last 18 months and any son of his with such tactical speed and Mill Reef on his bottom line has to be a great chance.

gee it looked ugly when he blundered the start.....and it looked like he might start pulling madly.........but incredible synergy between horse and rider......they relaxed and went to Plan B.......and it was a cakewalk......1 min 33 sec.......flying

( Mill Reef - sorry I missed your post above.....filly is a big girl ......pretraining  .....gorgeous) 

can you screenshot Berri....maybe I should just subscribe......( I seem to subscribe to everything else)

I can't ever remember in a 10 week period three horses ( justifiably) proclaimed as the best in the World

Nature Strip, then Baaeed and now Flightline

I see Life is Good also aiming for Breeders Cup as well so that'll be the Race of the Year........is there a Timeform Rating yet for Flightline ?