RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

The Highs and The Lows

1 hour ago, Houlahan's Dream said:

Yeah I noted that. I backed Tiptronic - not because I thought he was the best horse, but rather I thought the best horses would wait and allow the leader a cheap mid section. Sure enough, a 2:06 10f! Then they whinge after that it was run too slow?!? It is a race - go faster. 

Being at Aussie tracks and watching Jockeys cop it from the crowd, it amazes me how permissively they are let off here. 

To be honest the feeling I get when I go to the races (admittedly, not much in last year!), is that they are doing YOU a favour to be one of a 100 at Matamata on a Wednesday in late summer, for example. 

Yeh you don’t want to stuff up in Oz. I had a mate who used to just give it to the jockey after the races if he rode a bad race. And the trainer. Everyone. His name was Nunga and he used to wear singlet shorts jandals and one of those caps with the flap at the back for the sun. Bit of a stand out. Everyone loved it and joined in 😁🏇🏼