RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blossom Lady

Zabeel Classic & Soul Bar

And what about wanker Hipkins when asked about punishment he should get he said something like he has had a good punishment from the public already...WTF he needs to be charged like the kid in Oz...throw the book at him how the f... he even got in is another thing..poor NZ families can not even get relatives in...its a joke...and to break the rules is an even bigger one...and the other BIG question is how did he get to Waiheke??? But I bet that never gets answered.

5 hours ago, Blossom Lady said:

I understand a number of the connections of the Zabeel Classic winner Tiptronic went to Soul Bar after the races.

I do hope they are ok and haven't picked up the bug that the fucktard DJ has spread around Auckland !!

Great win too. At good money. 

One owner "jumped" the fence according to Rodley and the other had a crack at Te Akau, notice he was tweeting about how happy he was that The Might Spar (a $430k buy) got beat by Lum Reek at Rotorua.

Has he got a major issue with Te Akau or something ? Did he go to HQ after Soul Bar ...if he was there of course ..

1 hour ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

One owner "jumped" the fence according to Rodley and the other had a crack at Te Akau, notice he was tweeting about how happy he was that The Might Spar (a $430k buy) got beat by Lum Reek at Rotorua.

Has he got a major issue with Te Akau or something ? Did he go to HQ after Soul Bar ...if he was there of course ..

I don’t think Te Akau would be too bothered about the thoughts of a 1/17th owner of Tiptronic would they ?

Remind me who won what again on the day ?

17 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

And what about wanker Hipkins when asked about punishment he should get he said something like he has had a good punishment from the public already...WTF he needs to be charged like the kid in Oz...throw the book at him how the f... he even got in is another thing..poor NZ families can not even get relatives in...its a joke...and to break the rules is an even bigger one...and the other BIG question is how did he get to Waiheke??? But I bet that never gets answered.

Here are my thoughts, for what they are worth.  This public beatdown on everyone is horrendous, the system is broken.  If you are deemed ok to transfer yourself form MIQ to home isolation in Waiheke then I can see why he felt OK to go out (especially after repeat negative tests).

I have spent December experiencing first hand the home isolation and it is a shambles.  My wife (double vaccinated) and my two daughters (too young to vaccinate) both tested positive to Covid this month.  I was at work when my wife was told, so I (fully vaccinated but do not give a fcuk whether people are or not.  My work is events so needed to be) was rung by the Gov and told I had to isolate.  I was told to isolate away from my wife and daughters if possible (not possible as live in a small house).  I also did not want my two daughters to feel bad about having Covid (as they shouldn't). 

The Gov told me not to get tested that I would start my 10 days tests once my family had finished their 14 days.  10 + 14 is 24 days!!   24 days locked at home with a one man band event business is not ideal to put food on the table.  I quickly realised I would be better to have Covid and start a 14 day block so I got tested every 2nd day for the first 10 days hoping to have Covid and start the cycle.  I did not test positive.  I then done another 10 days with tests on day 1, 5 and 8 and all negative.  Long and short I have done 22 days (8 negative tests) of December locked down at home as a negative.  SUCH BULLSHIT!  While the rest of the world moves to 7 days for positive we can still have negatives at 22 days.

My wife had a headcold for 2 days, my eldest daughter a headache for half a day and youngest nothing (that we noticed).  Why the rest of the world moves to 7 days for positive we can still have negatives at 22 days. It was a thing of fcuk all!!  So I am firmly in all those that wanted vaccination are, so ALL restrictions should be dropped and lets get back to normality before we forget what that is (and while some of us still have a little life left in their businesses).

Negative test results are texted, with positive (always a day later than negative in our experience) they ring up and ask you to sit down, have you support around you, what we are going to tell you is hard to take etc, totally bullshit.  A positive result should be texted asap as a negative one.

I feel sorry for you and the family Shane. But here in lies the issue for Queen Bee and deputy  Penfold. If  they let NZ "tag out" now and swing the barn door open, people of the long white cloud will be asking the question of the lockdown pre Christmas.The  sleeper hold they have on NZ will be released slowly to make it look like the long term plan all along.If NZ was testing regularly at home(LFT) like other countries you wouldn't have your situation and your true infection  numbers (for the public  record)would increase substantially. 

Well they won’t even tell you who of the 50 who’ve died had comorbidities….and what those comorbidities were ( we all know the reality though )

However if you’re a young healthy gangster and you get shot to death in a New Lynn gang retribution shooting, they’ll announce four days later that you’re a COVID casualty / statistic because you tested positive post mortem

They'll also name you and headline your death if you’re one of the one in 100 million who have an adverse reaction to the vaccine and die of myocarditis 

Strange politics at play here 

Most of what is being reported has holes in the commentary the size of the Grand Canyon.

Ask yourself one question.....why is it that the least Covid vaccinated populations on the planet have the lowest Covid deaths per million, with the exception being NZ and China?

I'd like to know the answer.

covid AA meet.jpg

Do we think because many are enjoying what this covid experience has brought to their previously mundane lives - "Karens" it is prolonging/delaying any concern about an exit strategy? They are all proudly chipping in and doing their bit to to save the country?

Can anyone figure out how the boosters are going to help against Omicron when they were apparently purchased before Omicron was a "thing"?

Nobody is interested in joining any dots. The vaccines aren't doing shit despite our being constantly told they reduce severity of outcome - how can they prove that through any data source - you don't know what you can't know? The vulnerable (old, obese, diabetic, meth users etc) are really suffering, and the rest are catching a virus, recovering, moving on, regardless of vaxxed or not. Vaxxed vs unvaxxed is quite possibly a difference without a distinction.

Another point of relevant interest is that they are still very coy on any talk of remedies - it has to be tied in with the Phizer deals and the Emergency Use Approval conditions in the USA.

If you thought the previous National government became arrogant, entitled and deserved to be taken down a peg, they had nothing on this bunch.

The most dangerous aspect of all this for us "joe nobodys" on the street, is that they (politicians) have found out the potential power in the ability to pass legislation under emergency conditions provisions. Prepare for more "emergencies" in our lives, probably climate emergencies. It is simply raping and pillaging of the taxpayers, using the media as propaganda tools and the police as their physical enforcement mob.

Rant over.

2 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

She is one out of the top shelf...was slaughtered in Sydney in a couple of runs in the spring...he does not always spend big money to get good results.

Haven't seen the sectionals but surely her best is competitive over there. Could they not get her right last year or what was the go?

Even tho JMac rode it Entriviere got some bad draws and ended up a couple of pairs further back than you’d like. And racing against horses like Icebath everything has to go perfectly . Maybe next time with the experience behind her 

I've just watched the Railway. I'll be controversial and say I thought the second ran a huge race.

Came very wide into the straight and gave up a lot of ground - beaten a length and a half. Should have been closer - I don't know the jockey, Ryan Elliot, but he was four or five wide into the straight.

On 12/30/2021 at 12:14 PM, Blossom Lady said:

I understand a number of the connections of the Zabeel Classic winner Tiptronic went to Soul Bar after the races.

I do hope they are ok and haven't picked up the bug that the fucktard DJ has spread around Auckland !!

Are you old enough to remember all the B/S about Y2K and how computers wouldn't work?

Same Tech people, another Virus of a similar nature..