RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Hi Flyin- Joke

HIGH FLYING HARRY - held up on the final bend behind a weakening runner. Stewards opened and adjourned an investigation into the manner K Newman drove rounding the final bend when electing not to improve his position outwards when an opportunity existed.

Obviously Korbyn was trying to outdo Ross Cameron in the interesting drive for the year contest. If they look hard enough they might even come to the conclusion that he could have left the rails on more than one occasion

F me but there were some absolute shocking drives over there. Hard to work out of they were incompetent or something else.

Drilled to the lead, broke at crossing but quickly reined up to lead and won easily even though driver was constantly looking backwards. IMO he should get a decent holiday for his 1st day performance..

One of the first things apprentice jockeys get drilled into them is never look back yet he seems to do it regularly

8 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Drilled to the lead, broke at crossing but quickly reined up to lead and won easily even though driver was constantly looking backwards. IMO he should get a decent holiday for his 1st day performance..

One of the first things apprentice jockeys get drilled into them is never look back yet he seems to do it regularly

I think he had a nightmare vision that the horse's owner was chasing after him waving the first day ticket which was worth a princely sum !

On 12/29/2021 at 3:23 PM, JJ Flash said:

Ddi what he was supposed to do.

15 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Ddi what he was supposed to do.

Yes he did - on the 2nd day when he was already heading to the room. I should have known you would poke your nose in .

I'm sure the losing punters thought it very funny, especially the one who had 2000 on it to win the first day given how it was driven the second day.

Race 10 - IT@WORK MOBILE PACE

Junior driver K Newman (HIGH FLYING HARRY) assisted by J Dunn defended a charge alleging that he failed to take all reasonable and permissible measures to ensure his runner was given full opportunity to win the race when electing not to shift his horse outwards between the 600 metres and 300 metres when an opportunity existed resulting in HIGH FLYING HARRY becoming held up behind a weakening runner leaving the final bend. After viewing the replays and hearing evidence from all parties, the Adjudicative Committee dismissed the charge.

And people  wonder why harness is going backwards here.

Still a precedent has been set and will be bound to be  used in future. You can do what he did and now get away with it. One wonders what Ross Cameron makes of it?

I'm allowed to poke my nose in. You do it often enough. Still trying to figure out if this a site for disgruntled punters to bitch about losing their money when they make idiotic bets. $2000 to win????? Mug punter then. Better to spread the $2k over a 10 race card than lose it all on one horse

Kilcoyne, I go to the races and have been for 4o years with a mate who always has 600 in the kick. Standard bet 2 hundy a win. Often will not have a bet all day, and at one cup week of 5 days racing had only 2 bets the whole week. Both won.

Can truly say the only punter I know who has made money over the years. And he has made bucketloads.

Has a few simple rules ..... never back favs, steer clear of heavy tracks  and bet only in open class races so he restricts himself too.. and only bets when on course.

Exceptionally disciplined punter

I witnessed a few  races at Westport back in 2014, if anyone interested checking the replays of the Westport cup on first day and main race on the second day caltex handicap followed by reefton cup, and all corresponding stipes reports, interesting watch and read as I remember, 

2 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

I'm allowed to poke my nose in. You do it often enough. Still trying to figure out if this a site for disgruntled punters to bitch about losing their money when they make idiotic bets. $2000 to win????? Mug punter then. Better to spread the $2k over a 10 race card than lose it all on one horse

Did you actually see the first day drive. Obviously not

The only idiot on here is you. You should get a job as a stipe 

No I admit I didnt see the drive on day 1 until I checked the replays later that night.. I have a life unlike you. But as the topic says "A Joke"  Jusy waiting for so called know alls like you to add your 50cents worth. Maybe you should get a job and stay away from commenting on your losing punts

10 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

I have a life unlike you.

All  people have a life even those from Nth Canterbury like yourself. Many are very different though.

10 hours ago, kilcoyne said:

Jusy waiting for so called know alls like you

If you read the opener it was me that raised the topic. How that gets to the 50 cents worth is beyond me.

As your behave like  Inspector Clouseaux  when posting on here  ill have to correct you once again just like  the earlier  Kerr posts . I have a job  and never had a bet on the race . I was fortunate enough to get a nice price offshore on the second day where the drive was always going to be  a positive one. Reminded me of M Anderson at Nelson a few years back , bad the first day but won easily the next. Same stable from memory. that said i'm sure the junior driver will have learnt from his mistake and go on to greater things as the Dunn's give him plenty of opportunities