RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
meomy

No Boxing Day Horse Racing coverage on SENZ RADIO

Shame on those who caused the demise of the Horse Racing on Radio over the years including BIG TECH who need a kick in the butt.

To not have New Zealand's Boxing Day Horse Racing on Traditional Radio that comes through the Radio as many in areas where there's p/poor if no Internet coverage is Detrimental to Racing.

Hello, there's bugger all coverage at Holiday places along the Beaches and camping ground where people have time to listen to the Races.

Who the fudge decided to put on Australia v England Cricket on this sacred day?

Someone's heads need to roll out the door and be held to account.

Oh and wasn't the Grass Valley contract supposed to be of benefit to Horse Racing?

Who signed off these short-sighted expensive contracts without thinking of 'consequences'

Where's Glenn Patrick and John Allen and who was that other dude who cost the industry vast sums of monies with  his hotel liaisons?

It's time they were made accountable and paid their salaries and bonuses back to Racing.

15 minutes ago, Palliser said:

That station is crap anyway, either do a horse racing channel or don't bother. It's just typical half arsed BS.

My thoughts exactly , and what about those that used to go about their work whilst listening in. Not everyone wants to lock into the TV coverage.

Would also be of benefit if we could have " Independent Coverage " so that it isn't sanitised by the TAB .... I mean the last thing they want is people actually making money. At present ALL PUBLISHED INFORMATION IS EITHER PRINTED OR VOICED BY TAB EMPLOYEE'S ( EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ).

The good old day's of Radio Pacific were ideal when presenters and commentators pitched themselves against the TAB and the very healthy them and us against the TAB existed.

I actually believe the buck stops with the management of the TAB, they put a lot in advertising to senz so they should dictate the terms, as it's a sporting station no one would want racing day in and day out but boxing day is one of the biggest days of the  year so just having a mish mash simulcast through apps would have more turning off than tuning in.

I watched one or two of the early races on tv then went out after that , didnt bother, the dullest boxing day racing wise ever, who wants to spend all day watching racing on tv or tv for that matter, the odd day it's ok but every day nagh 

Maybe messaging the management at the TAB might wake them up, maybe they cant read but it's worth a try I guess.