RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
napier

Trackside Viewing on a Sunday

Can someone please explain to me why yesterday the Rangiora trots were on Trackside 1 and Gore Gallops on Trackside 2.

Both codes need each other. I have an elderly father who loves to watch both codes and he misses most of one code because he forgets to change channel.

I am half his age and do the same.

I gave Trackside a a thumbs up a couple of weeks ago as they combined both codes on the one day for about 3 weeks.....

Surely the bread and butter customer needs to be treated with more respect.

15 hours ago, napier said:

Can someone please explain to me why yesterday the Rangiora trots were on Trackside 1 and Gore Gallops on Trackside 2.

Both codes need each other. I have an elderly father who loves to watch both codes and he misses most of one code because he forgets to change channel.

I am half his age and do the same.

I gave Trackside a a thumbs up a couple of weeks ago as they combined both codes on the one day for about 3 weeks.....

Surely the bread and butter customer needs to be treated with more respect.

I think the same way, NZ stuff should be on channel 1, senz on the app screen trackside too,  but only on channel 1, another odd decision of many.