RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Thejanitor

LAVER YOU BEAUTY

WOW. Did you see that. Laver you beauty. His toughness was on display tonight I give you the tip. Great drive by young Carter Dalgety what a cool-headed young man he is. He has the genes though Dalgety from Butt... 😂

There'll be no stopping Laver now... Go you beauty!!!

On 12/18/2021 at 9:23 AM, Iraklis said:

Janitor mate nice to see yuh fav get one for yuh 😀 good run by the filly True Fantasy for 2nd....

Cheers Iraklis

Yes, True Fantasy was impressive as she is only a two-year-old and against some tough campaigners in that field.

2 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Guys you know the more I looked at the race, True Fantasy, really ran bloody well for a 2yr old filly, boy if she keeps this up she'll be a force in the near future.....

Cheers Iraklis

You are right. The two-year-old filly was impressive being able to stick with Laver as few can when he gets on a roll like that. She could be the next Amazing Dream!

On 12/17/2021 at 5:00 PM, Thejanitor said:

There'll be no stopping Laver now... Go you beauty!!!

Well seen Mr Janitor. Your boy Laver winning very well again today , a Group race in Southland .3 wins and a close 2nd past 4 starts now over past month. going like a train.

If they have that 'Race' at Cambridge worth 900k he has to be a great chance?. He raced there in the Jewels during Winter and closed in late on South Coast Arden in 1.52

(SCA went on to win the NZ FFA group 1 in November) 

so over the 2200m , Laver could well be getting past South Coast Arden this time round?. Hope he gets a 'Slot'. big chance. 

8 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Well seen Mr Janitor. Your boy Laver winning very well again today , a Group race in Southland .3 wins and a close 2nd past 4 starts now over past month. going like a train.

If they have that 'Race' at Cambridge worth 900k he has to be a great chance?. He raced there in the Jewels during Winter and closed in late on South Coast Arden in 1.52

(SCA went on to win the NZ FFA group 1 in November) 

so over the 2200m , Laver could well be getting past South Coast Arden this time round?. Hope he gets a 'Slot'. big chance. 

Yes, he is going well. He is a show in any company but I think the conditions of the Slot race will mean he will draw wide and that makes it hard. He can run a place again and he won't be paying $19 this time! Unfortunately, he has been too short to back lately. 

I would have like to see Gerard have Copy That on in the NZCup with Laver but he wasn't fit enough in November. He is a horse that needs three or four hard runs to sharpen him up and he didn't have that fitness at Cup time. He's a late developing horse so I think there is still improvement to come...