RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ned Kelly

Another one bites the dust woodend beach

21 months disqualification for needling horse on race day and lying to investigators. Only a young man so maybe he can turn things around. What I found interesting was the post on this forum from his mate who stated that his horse was only on the horse float and he knew nothing about this and wasn’t involved in anyway and yet his statement from the hearing was that he was at the stables and had seen Cam holding a syringe but didn’t see him administer anything (next Tui ad). JJ Flash, I often read your posts sometimes agree sometimes not. You stated i was to gutless to put up my real name but who does on this site. If you are a harness enthusiast then you will know who I am as I have publicly called out the last 3 people to be busted prior to them being caught resulting in anonymous threats and abuse ( par for the course for the weak and gutless) as for the legal letters just toilet paper now. I love the game and have been involved for many years and have had a gutsful of these cheating bastards bringing our game into disrepute. I stand by all my posts on all forums 100 percent and there is more to come 

"21 months disqualification for needling horse on race day and lying to investigators"

I don't need to know any details but if we are ever to clean up the game that has to be 3-5yrs regardless of how young you are.  5-10yrs for any one with priors. Corrupt youth are even more frightening to our future IMO.

Sadly we are just as lenient in Oz.  It has been over 3yrs since the Interdom eve offence that Glenn Douglas received 3yrs for and he still is yet to serve a day thanks to appeals and stays and courts

Nigel McGrath banned for 8 years has now been given permission from gary woodham to break in horses only 2 years into his suspension, hrnz have changed their rules to give Woodham the right to make these decisions himself, perfect example of the head rotting the fish. Why would the riu bother catching these rotten cheats when another one can just change the rules when it suits 

On 6/28/2022 at 7:16 PM, Ned Kelly said:

Nigel McGrath banned for 8 years has now been given permission from gary woodham to break in horses only 2 years into his suspension, hrnz have changed their rules to give Woodham the right to make these decisions himself, perfect example of the head rotting the fish. Why would the riu bother catching these rotten cheats when another one can just change the rules when it suits 

Rubbish

23 hours ago, diesel said:

I can't believe he's allowed to break in horses. I would have thought that banned would mean absolutely nothing to do with the industry in any capacity  for the specified time.

Incorrect 

Interesting to note in yesterdays Stuff article on Cameron Jones, that he admits to injecting Flexidine into the horse intramuscularly, yet the Addington vet found an injection mark on the jugular, which would of course be intravenously ?? 

4 hours ago, CeeMeNow said:

Interesting to note in yesterdays Stuff article on Cameron Jones, that he admits to injecting Flexidine into the horse intramuscularly, yet the Addington vet found an injection mark on the jugular, which would of course be intravenously ?? 

Dont have him play in your darts team🤣

Flexidine;  is for the treatment of primary and induced iodine deficiency in sheep and cattle, normally one injection will supply sufficient iodine for a year. For intramuscular injection only. It is a restricted veterinary medicine.

Iodine is involved in egg and sperm development,  ovulation, conception, pregnancy, lamb survival, and wool and milk production.

As far as I can see it is not licensed for Horses, and certainly not for the alleged use as described by C Jones.

Wouldn't hold me breath JJ mate, just wish Inca had been more effectively decisive than the shit show it turned out to be, that in my opinion only made things worse....I mean really what's out there to deter anyone? there's no respect for RIU so whats left? course they gunna try it on.....

Cheers Iraklis

15 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

No matter which way you look at it he pleaded guilty to breaking the codes rules. As the old saying goes " you do the crime you do the time"

Will these younger ones ever learn? 

Just so surprising that after being mixed up with Alford , you would know the spotlight on anything and anyone and any horse previously (or still)  connected. You wouldn't try anything.

14 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Woodham was going to do this and Woodham was going to do that. What has he done??

Won a few races with 'Spankem' and South Coast Arden ?  keeps him busy ? 'Off and Gone' not quite that standard so is off and gone alright .... to Australia where it is struggling a bit. 

Lovely horses, about the only thing he’s done was change the messenger to open age so he could win with a 6 year old. Don’t forget he was instrumental in driving the tab to the edge of bankruptcy while he was in charge and nz taxpayers had to bail them out 50 million dollars, seems he’s intent on taking harness racing the same way 

29 minutes ago, Ned Kelly said:

Don’t forget he was instrumental in driving the tab to the edge of bankruptcy while he was in charge

Dont think he was ever in charge of TAB. Definitely one of  CEO's John Allen's management team who can take a bow for donald ducking TAB , think Website etc, Both were ex NZ Post. If he was the best candidate for the job how bad were the rest?