RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ned Kelly

Another one bites the dust woodend beach

On 12/11/2021 at 4:39 AM, Ned Kelly said:

Another pair of cheating bastards busted, just the tip of a decent sized iceberg. Goes right to the top

Tell us more in terms of who has been charged and with what? I'm picking your silence will be deafening but happy to have you prove me wrong with respect to my question

13 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

Its all in the Press article above.

Yes i know that but Ned says "The Pair of cheating bastards"", Given Cam Jones is being investigated one who is the other he is referring to. I'm waiting Ned

No 2 will be outed soon, the RIU don’t do anything in a hurry, apparently he’s pre occupied singing like a canary. I’m sure you are quite happy to support this click of scumbags who steal from owners and syndicate participants, who buy, sell and train horses that don’t exist, who beat the shit out of there girlfriends and pump illegal and dangerous drugs into their horses. I’ve called these guys out both before and after they were caught, what the fuck have you done. As for silence is deafening maybe it’s more of a case that ignorance is bliss which would make you the happiest person on earth. As for waiting for me to reply to you I couldn’t give a rats ass what you think so don’t make you much of a priority 

I for one do not support these scumbags. This will really put the onus on Mr Woodham and his merry band of hierachy. Is it not he who is instigating new code of conduct etc. Lets see how far this goes and how long it runs its course!!! Is not Operation Inca now in its third year and still ongoing with all involved not as yet publically named but out there they are known!!!!

Anyone who cheats deserves to get thrown out of the industry but everyone also deserves the right of innocence until proven guilty...this is not a kangaroo court and unless you are prepared to stand 100% behind what you are posting please refrain posting hearsay. Cheers.

4 hours ago, Ned Kelly said:

No 2 will be outed soon, the RIU don’t do anything in a hurry, apparently he’s pre occupied singing like a canary. I’m sure you are quite happy to support this click of scumbags who steal from owners and syndicate participants, who buy, sell and train horses that don’t exist, who beat the shit out of there girlfriends and pump illegal and dangerous drugs into their horses. I’ve called these guys out both before and after they were caught, what the fuck have you done. As for silence is deafening maybe it’s more of a case that ignorance is bliss which would make you the happiest person on earth. As for waiting for me to reply to you I couldn’t give a rats ass what you think so don’t make you much of a priority 

It took you over a day to surface with your toxic reply. I merely asked a question and as yet you have not satisfied the populace or me with an answer. You have not obviously not followed my posts on these issues and subsequent condemnation in the past so i will overlook the nonsense part of your reply

5 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

It took you over a day to surface with your toxic reply. I merely asked a question and as yet you have not satisfied the populace or me with an answer. You have not obviously not followed my posts on these issues and subsequent condemnation in the past so i will overlook the nonsense part of your reply

I thought the answer you got was quite funny. You challenged him a couple of times so he let you have it lol... Good to see a bloke with such passion Against the criminal activity, so don't take it too badly. That sort of 'reaction'  is weeding out the problem players and I think can only Help the industry rather than hinder it.

Alford getting 7 years after confessing to illegal activity shows the Authorities (RIU and others) are working hard to stop it all , so that's all you can ask for really. 

4 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

You challenged him a couple of times so he let you have it lol... Good to see a bloke with such passion Against the criminal activity,

I did and he's too gutless to put a name up on this forum, he might be making things up or he might not but the rules on this forum, and correctly so, is don't make posts you cant substantiate. As  the site owner said and i repeatedly  have said many times you are Innocent until proven guilty. Yes C jones has been charged but he is still innocent so saying someone else is also a "cheating bastard" is nonsense at this point. 

I  have never condoned any of the Harness or TB cheats who were caught and suspended. They deserved all they got.

Need i remind you and others of all the charges made on here about all the guilty cheats with respect to operation INCA. How many have been found guilty?

Actually NedKelly, in JJ's defence he most certainly does not condone horse racin cheats of any kind, so those comments are unkind; and you did say at the start of your post 'a pair of cheatin bastardshe was just askin one was named, who was the other, even DroveAFew queried the pair bit, just sayin.....

Cheers Iraklis

5 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Need i remind you and others of all the charges made on here about all the guilty cheats with respect to operation INCA. How many have been found guilty?

Well McGrath and Alford are doing time (7 years) for fairly similar thing ( race day treatments) so they were charged and penalised by someone. 

I read here often about perceived failings of Inca , RUI and stipes ,and police, etc..... I'm saying , Good on em All  for having a look to at least Try and keep the game 'honest as possible'.  

Crime is hard to prove... You need evidence. ..Evidence is hard to gather in ANY court case.... People tell lies. (especially those charged with something) . some might become bitter on being DQed and try and influence those still HRNZ  licensed . So more Rot occurs... . Investigators have got to keep your eyes open . 

It's Very much like driving on the road these days really. Watch out for the 'bad' drivers, esp those under the influence. And there's always 'one +' there somewhere. Caught eventually ??

3 hours ago, Pure Steel said:

Well McGrath and Alford are doing time (7 years) for fairly similar thing ( race day treatments) so they were charged and penalised by someone. 

Yes , they were put through the old RIU system but might i add  their cases had nothing to do with INCA. 

Would  you give any sort of  license to Kerr, Alford, Anderson or McGrath in future if they applied?

45 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Yes , they were put through the old RIU system but might i add  their cases had nothing to do with INCA. 

Would  you give any sort of  license to Kerr, Alford, Anderson or McGrath in future if they applied?

Kerr got life -ban sentence, so No chance .. As for Anderson don't know. They both committed crimes against people which is truly awful and hard to deal with. 

As for Alford after 7 years and think McGrath was 8 years DQ  for 'Horse-tampering'. So those 2 yeah ! once done their 'time ', their penalty is served. So sure ,  you could re-licence them . 

1 hour ago, diesel said:

Maybe more life bans would deter others. The industry does not need corrupt practices in any form. 

It hasn't so far. I might add that historically where gambling is involved some corruption is never far away and desperate people do desperate things