RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Black Kirrama

James Mc D winning ride in HK invited Jocks series

2 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

That commentator that wasn't good enough for NZ racing is doing ok in that less stressful environment.

The Negaholics and whingers on here certainly gave him plenty of advice and were highly critical of the young chap when he first started calling in NZ !

He has really stepped up, proud parents!
Reon Murtha played a large part in modelling him, along with a lot of other commentators and his hard yards down South were a great stepping stone for him.

Singapore, then to the mega racing hub HK, where all the best Trainers and Jockeys ply their trade!
He will return one day, in the meantime, HK is the place him and his family call home!

His brother joined him up there 18months ago, bloody Covid and the travel restrictions these days……..

2 hours ago, tasman man said:

The Negaholics and whingers on here certainly gave him plenty of advice and were highly critical of the young chap when he first started calling in NZ !

I thought he was good right from the start. I enjoyed his West Coast calling. I don't recall him getting much flak on here. It was the TAB "experts' who didn't rate him if I recall correctly.