RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Archer

V passports coming to your TAB, next week.

33 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

Simple answer is get vaccinated like 90+ % of all other New Zealanders have...its not so hard to do.... and myself or anyone I know has not grown any extra bits yet....😁

Of course in June next year, when the regime tells you to get the barcode tattoo (because its easier for everyone  🤣 ) you will obey ? 

9 hours ago, Leggy said:

Whoever has the money and wants to invest it. Don't have any racial /ethnic preferences.

This isn't anything racial so don't make it into one. This about gaining influence and leverage so that it can be used a bargaining chip at some stage. Wake up

1 hour ago, Berri said:

This isn't anything racial so don't make it into one. This about gaining influence and leverage so that it can be used a bargaining chip at some stage. Wake up

Im not so sure about that Berri

Last figures i saw had NZ Sovereign debt equally divided as in 50/50 between locals and offshore interests of which China is not a major one. 

5 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Simple answer is get vaccinated like 90+ % of all other New Zealanders have...its not so hard to do.... and myself or anyone I know has not grown any extra bits yet....😁

In the words of Umair Haque, who is a daily digest writer that I respect very much:

Let’s get real. Covid isn’t over. It’s not going to be over anytime soon. Fatigued? Grow up. Our grandparents fought world wars, dealt with genocides, huddled in bunkers. You? All you have to do is get a shot, wear a mask, and keep your distance. Consider yourself lucky.

4 hours ago, Berri said:

Sounds pretty racial to me and I didn't make it so. You did, and you now go on to suggest that there is some ulterior motive for the small part that China plays in the acquisition of NZ debt. Wake up and try to contain your ethnic conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, Leggy said:

Sounds pretty racial to me and I didn't make it so. You did, and you now go on to suggest that there is some ulterior motive for the small part that China plays in the acquisition of NZ debt. Wake up and try to contain your ethnic conspiracy theories.

Now now...let's keep to the facts. I don't know who bought the debt and all I questioned was that IF we're selling a lot of debt, shouldn't we all have the right to know who its being sold to? 

You said to anyone who wants to buy it

I then asked would you be happy if the Chinese bought it

You then said does it matter

I then gave you a reason as to why it might matter

I'm then called a racist.....you're spending too much time listening to this PC brigade that we currently have filling our media band width. I'm not racist. I'm not going to comment further if you decide you want to stick to that thought process

2 hours ago, Chestnut said:

Let’s get real. Covid isn’t over. It’s not going to be over anytime soon. Fatigued? Grow up. Our grandparents fought world wars, dealt with genocides, huddled in bunkers. You? All you have to do is get a shot, wear a mask, and keep your distance. Consider yourself lucky.

GET FKN REAL, covid is just a flu virus and those SOLDIERS FOUGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS and YOUR FREEDOMS, so that you would never have to put with these sort of tyrants, THOSE SOLDIERS would rolling in their graves, the way U IDIOTS GAVE ALL THAT AWAY.   😡 

6 hours ago, Archer said:

GET FKN REAL, covid is just a flu virus and those SOLDIERS FOUGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS and YOUR FREEDOMS, so that you would never have to put with these sort of tyrants, THOSE SOLDIERS would rolling in their graves, the way U IDIOTS GAVE ALL THAT AWAY.   😡 

Archer please do not speak to a lady like that....you are entitled to your views but so is Chestnut...its not just a simple flu...and you should do the right thing and get the jab just like most people do every winter for the flu...if you do the right thing then life may get back to normality sooner...stop burying your head in the sand...

8 hours ago, Berri said:

Now now...let's keep to the facts. I don't know who bought the debt and all I questioned was that IF we're selling a lot of debt, shouldn't we all have the right to know who its being sold to? 

Ive explained and replied to your requests now on numerous occasions as to who owns NZ Sovereign debt and unlike you i do know what i'm talking about. Clearly you have no idea on this subject.

To help you out AGAIN. the debt is owned by literally 100's maybe evens thousands of Pension fund and Banks both domestically and offshore . Here think, Milford Kiwisaver etc or RBA,USFR or BOE in terms of reserve holdings . Now Chinese CB will own NZ debt just as it owns US Australian and UK debt. Its called Reserve Risk Management

4 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Archer please do not speak to a lady like that....you are entitled to your views but so is Chestnut...its not just a simple flu...and you should do the right thing and get the jab just like most people do every winter for the flu...if you do the right thing then life may get back to normality sooner...stop burying your head in the sand...

A lot of old people get a flu jab every winter, because they vulnerable. 

All statistics show this particular flu virus is only TWICE as bad as normal.  

The right thing ?   I don't take orders from no kinda man, or muff diver. 

By following this tyranny of evil, you will NEVER get back to normal and you will allow them to push even more draconian laws thru, re 3 Waters, town housing laws, etc. 

And I apologise to Chestnut, for using the F word.  

11 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Ive explained and replied to your requests now on numerous occasions as to who owns NZ Sovereign debt and unlike you i do know what i'm talking about. Clearly you have no idea on this subject.

To help you out AGAIN. the debt is owned by literally 100's maybe evens thousands of Pension fund and Banks both domestically and offshore . Here think, Milford Kiwisaver etc or RBA,USFR or BOE in terms of reserve holdings . Now Chinese CB will own NZ debt just as it owns US Australian and UK debt. Its called Reserve Risk Management

I haven't requested anything from you JJ Flash. I have simply asked a question to an audience...not just you. The debt...$55,000,000,000 of it and counting. Treasury says that government will need to raise $76,000,000,000 in bond issues through to 2024, down $31,000,000,000 from originally predicted. The Treasury is expecting inflation to peak at 5.6 per cent in the three months to the end of March 2022. 

So would any of you like to know who has bought the debt? I would. Then I'll understand who's playing the game. You don't know JJ Flash...you're guessing and guessing is not what I'm into when there are enough conflicting stories surfacing on numerous matters.

On 12/10/2021 at 8:17 PM, Idolmite said:

I'd just like to add, almost 90% of New Zealanders 12 and over are vaccinated. That kinda makes vaccinate the "normal" even of you don't agree. 

You smoking crack? Wake up before the Booster fluid starts coming out you’re nose 🙄 Most of that 90% are either coerced or ignorant 

35 minutes ago, Archer said:

He's alive,  he's alive     🤣  

😆 Many won’t be happy , No faaarker wants to listen but hey, surely on their fourth Shot they may start wondering why there has never been an RNA vaccine 🙄

10 hours ago, Berri said:

I haven't requested anything from you JJ Flash. I have simply asked a question to an audience...not just you. The debt...$55,000,000,000 of it and counting. Treasury says that government will need to raise $76,000,000,000 in bond issues through to 2024, down $31,000,000,000 from originally predicted. The Treasury is expecting inflation to peak at 5.6 per cent in the three months to the end of March 2022. 

So would any of you like to know who has bought the debt? I would. Then I'll understand who's playing the game. You don't know JJ Flash...you're guessing and guessing is not what I'm into when there are enough conflicting stories surfacing on numerous matters.

Time you changed your medication and re took reading exercises. Ive told you the answers to your repeated questions so i do know - you clearly by your posts have no idea about how debt is raised and who the regular buyers are. I've told you 3 times now and spent decades in financial markets so im not guessing like you are. Its you who does not comprehend who and how NZ Government debt is managed

Heres the latest numbers for you to digest

Treasury is slashing its forecast debt issuance programme, as the economy is coming through the Covid-19 crisis in a stronger position than expected.

New Zealand Debt Management forecasts issuing $20 billion of New Zealand Government Bonds in the year to June 2022 - $10 billion less than planned in May.

It forecasts issuing $18 billion in each of the following three years (2023, 2024, 2025).

When it last released a forecast in May, Debt Management expected to issue $25 billion of New Zealand Government Bonds in each of these years.

So, between 2022 and 2025, Debt Management now forecasts issuing $74 billion of New Zealand Government Bonds - $31 billion less than forecast in May.

No.....you haven't told me anything I don't currently know which I have been reading in main stream media. I took my quotes directly from the Treasury's dispatches (copy and paste actually) so whether you throw a $1,000,000,000 difference in numbers makes no difference to me.....I don't have the knowledge to know whether you or the treasury are right.

My question was a very direct one to a wider community....and that was.....wouldn't it be good to know who has actually bought the debt.

You can spout all you like but you don't actually know who did buy the debt otherwise you'd have impressed us all with a list of who was buying what. But that didn't happen. You are guessing that the small, obviously known to all of us who know that the obvious players (such as Milford) might buy some, but you actually don't know. So when you do, and you still want to try and impress us with your Worldly knowledge in order to beat your fists into your chest so that you are noticed,....come and tell us some facts...you know...real data....certified if you like...not some innuendoed bunch of rubbish that we have been fed over the past 18 months by a subverted press and media industry...and if you do...and I personally don't think you can because a guy that skites like you do doesn't regularly deliver...then we just might let you beat your chest.

Oh and by the way....I don't take meds....I don't take antibiotics...or anything I consider irregular to my body. You bring that up again and I might decide you're being a gastropod who has very little intelligence and are playing the man and not the subject.

1 hour ago, Berri said:

You can spout all you like but you don't actually know who did buy the debt otherwise you'd have impressed us all with a list of who was buying what. But that didn't happen. You are guessing that the small, obviously known to all of us who know that the obvious players (such as Milford) might buy some, but you actually don't know. So when you do, and you still want to try and impress us with your Worldly knowledge in order to beat your fists into your chest so that you are noticed,....come and tell us some facts...you know...real data....certified if you like...not some innuendoed bunch of rubbish that we have been fed over the past 18 months by a subverted press and media industry...and if you do...and I personally don't think you can because a guy that skites like you do doesn't regularly deliver...then we just might let you beat your chest.

The above confirms what a tosser you are. Your obviously  Incapable of listening to others who know more than you and have offered to help answer your questions.

I will not make the same mistake again

4 hours ago, Berri said:

My question was a very direct one to a wider community....and that was.....wouldn't it be good to know who has actually bought the debt.

I thought this thread was about vax passports and racing. What it has to do with Treasury securities and your conspiracy theory about China somehow taking over the country is beyond me. If you want to know the above, why don't you look up the list of registered tender counterparties which can buy and sell government bonds yourself and/or track the trading.

48 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Back to the topic, I note that in the UK, the Telegraph this morning reports 75% of cases with omricon are below 40 and vaccinated.

it spreads many times faster than Delta too...only hope is its less severe and less side effects...fingers crossed only a matter of time before useless Cindy lets it in here too.