RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blossom Lady

Te Akau moves North

22 hours ago, Blossom Lady said:

DCE spotted at Headquarters on Friday , how did he get across the border ???

Well to get into HQ, he would have been double vaxed.

You apply to Ministry Of Health and ask for pass for your company, then take a Saliva test and when it comes back Negative, then you are good to go. I did this last week and got across with no problems.

I am not vaccinated and never will be, the only carrot to change me, would be if Leo insists i cannot get into HQ without a passport , but i believe he will weaken as he knows how well i look after the solo mother fraternity when i am there, which helps his huge turnover.

10 hours ago, Midget said:

You apply to Ministry Of Health and ask for pass for your company, then take a Saliva test and when it comes back Negative, then you are good to go. I did this last week and got across with no problems.

I am not vaccinated and never will be, the only carrot to change me, would be if Leo insists i cannot get into HQ without a passport , but i believe he will weaken as he knows how well i look after the solo mother fraternity when i am there, which helps his huge turnover.

If I had known solo mothers were his main market I would have popped in during my visits to the Queens city.

23 hours ago, Midget said:

I’m of the view you’re now only capable of looking after “ solo grandmothers “……. even then it’d involve considerable assistance from the Minister of Blue Pills … and the said grandmothers would need to be incapacitated to entertain you, as in white walking sticks & Zimmer frames