RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Beecee

All Ups...

Hoe the hell does this work TAB.... Today as is one of my bets I had 4 horses to run a place at $10 a time .All coupled up ..Coist $110. ..... Breezon and Andalusa at Trentham which was called off, Honesty at Matamata which missed and Smokin Romans in the  Cup at Pakenham which  won... Now I reckon I only had 1 x $10 bet alive... Honesty and Smokin Romans which as we know missed.... The a holes have deducted another 70 odd dollars..??  WTF is going on... Grrrrrrrrrrr.

The horses in the abandoned races would have been treated as if they paid $1. So if the horse you had coupled with them came in and paid $5 you would have got $50 back for each combo. If the horse you had coupled with them missed its a losing bet. Smoken Romans paid about $1.80 so you would have got $18 for each of those combos.

2 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

The horses in the abandoned races would have been treated as if they paid $1. So if the horse you had coupled with them came in and paid $5 you would have got $50 back for each combo. If the horse you had coupled with them missed its a losing bet. Smoken Romans paid about $1.80 so you would have got $18 for each of those combos.

Correct.  @Beecee if you had an all up on three horses and and two won and one was abandoned you would not want you bet to be void.  So the abandoned race is treated as a $1 winner.

On 12/4/2021 at 10:42 PM, shaneMcAlister said:

Correct.  @Beecee if you had an all up on three horses and and two won and one was abandoned you would not want you bet to be void.  So the abandoned race is treated as a $1 winner.

Wasn't impressed with the TAB with the bonus bets. Put the bet on with a bonus bet, later on horse was scractched, no refund, then meeting abandoned. Still no refund. TAB please note - a bonus bet is not a bonus bet when the event is not held and/or selection has no chance . You spend more with the promotion on Trentham , get a bonus bet then use your bonus bet, and get no chance , c'mon TAB.