Ponderosa8

Lose to Win Comp - Results here

Recommended Posts

After Trentham Race 1.

A good start for D.Burrow, Nicobury and Sighted as they got the winner as a BB.... oh hang on a second.!!!

NAME CURRENT POINTS
Crusthngrizzly 55.56
Mikenz 55.56
Alan1234 37.74
Basil Brush 37.74
Black Kirrama 37.74
Chestnut 37.74
Cubes 37.74
Lynzim 37.74
Houlahan's Dream 29.85
Ohokaman 29.85
Pegasus9 29.85
Peter R S 29.85
Warren 29.85
Al Feilding 27.78
Camacho 27.78
Ivanthegreat 27.78
Littletramp 27.78
Redrew2000 27.78
Romantic Miss 27.78
Scooby3051 27.78
Voice of Reason 27.78
Wrinkles 27.78
Insider 20.83
Floyd Pink 18.87
Goodison 18.87
Hall 18.87
Mainland Rookie 18.87
Mrzim 18.87
Ponderosa8 18.87
Racing Jimmy 18.87
Sayer  18.87
Seddon 18.87
Toddy 18.87
Archer 14.93
Cabbage 14.93
Disillusioned 14.93
High Sparrow 14.93
Hone 14.93
Idolmite 14.93
Koriokaramea 14.93
Mr_Gee 14.93
Tasman Man 14.93
Jenlove 10.42
Sir Castleton 10.42
Blue 6.67
Tarantula 6.67
Majestic 4.13
Stoyd 3.57
Memphis3 2.67
Gubellini 1.30
Kloppite 1.30
Say No More 1.30
Jack 1.00
Arjay -50.00
Dogzstar1 -50.00
Jayar -50.00
Right First Time -50.00
Talk -50.00
d.Burrow -100.00
Nicobury -100.00
Sighted -100.00

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Matamata Race 1.

No one with the winner so no deductions in the race.

NAME CURRENT POINTS
Mikenz 76.83
Crusthngrizzly 75.96
Pegasus9 70.67
Peter R S 70.67
Ivanthegreat 68.59
Redrew2000 68.59
Romantic Miss 65.51
Goodison 59.68
Mrzim 59.68
Ponderosa8 59.68
Chestnut 59.01
Lynzim 59.01
Cubes 56.60
Ohokaman 51.13
Warren 50.26
Littletramp 49.05
Voice of Reason 49.05
Houlahan's Dream 48.72
Al Feilding 48.19
Camacho 48.19
Scooby3051 48.19
Basil Brush 44.78
Alan1234 44.36
Black Kirrama 44.36
Kloppite 42.12
Hall 40.14
Floyd Pink 39.28
Racing Jimmy 39.28
Sayer  39.28
Toddy 37.74
Cabbage 35.33
High Sparrow 35.33
Hone 35.33
Mr_Gee 35.33
Wrinkles 34.82
Archer 33.79
Idolmite 33.79
Koriokaramea 33.79
Jenlove 31.69
Sir Castleton 31.69
Blue 27.94
Insider 27.46
Tasman Man 26.16
Seddon 25.49
Mainland Rookie 22.87
Say No More 21.71
Disillusioned 19.93
Majestic 17.38
Stoyd 14.81
Tarantula 10.89
Memphis3 8.35
Jack 3.71
Gubellini 3.63
Right First Time -7.45
Jayar -38.76
Dogzstar1 -42.96
Arjay -43.38
Talk -47.00
Sighted -59.18
d.Burrow -94.32
Nicobury -94.32

 

Not sure what's going to happen now with Trentham off.. Could easily just discard Trentham but unfair on people with BB's at Trentham as mentioned by Littletramp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok executive decision.

We'll carry on with Matamata races only..

Trentham races (including Race 1 are totally disregarded.

- ALL BB's at Matamata are disregarded.(including Race 1)

We allowed 4 LIVES so effectively that's 2 at each meeting, so you've now got 2 LIVES for Matamata before you're eliminated  (no one had the winner in the 1st race at Matamata so no one lost a live in that race.

Its that or cancel the comp completely.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today was the ONLY day in the next 10 when I couldn't get to Trentham, Ponderosa.

I'm hoping they will reschedule it for one of those other 9 days!

My luck, though, they will probably run the big races at some back-of-beyond racetrack like Hastings or, God forbid, Havelock Bloody North!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

After Matamata Race 1.

No one with the winner so no deductions in the race.

NAME CURRENT POINTS
Mikenz 76.83
Crusthngrizzly 75.96
Pegasus9 70.67
Peter R S 70.67
Ivanthegreat 68.59
Redrew2000 68.59
Romantic Miss 65.51
Goodison 59.68
Mrzim 59.68
Ponderosa8 59.68
Chestnut 59.01
Lynzim 59.01
Cubes 56.60
Ohokaman 51.13
Warren 50.26
Littletramp 49.05
Voice of Reason 49.05
Houlahan's Dream 48.72
Al Feilding 48.19
Camacho 48.19
Scooby3051 48.19
Basil Brush 44.78
Alan1234 44.36
Black Kirrama 44.36
Kloppite 42.12
Hall 40.14
Floyd Pink 39.28
Racing Jimmy 39.28
Sayer  39.28
Toddy 37.74
Cabbage 35.33
High Sparrow 35.33
Hone 35.33
Mr_Gee 35.33
Wrinkles 34.82
Archer 33.79
Idolmite 33.79
Koriokaramea 33.79
Jenlove 31.69
Sir Castleton 31.69
Blue 27.94
Insider 27.46
Tasman Man 26.16
Seddon 25.49
Mainland Rookie 22.87
Say No More 21.71
Disillusioned 19.93
Majestic 17.38
Stoyd 14.81
Tarantula 10.89
Memphis3 8.35
Jack 3.71
Gubellini 3.63
Right First Time -7.45
Jayar -38.76
Dogzstar1 -42.96
Arjay -43.38
Talk -47.00
Sighted -59.18
d.Burrow -94.32
Nicobury -94.32

 

Not sure what's going to happen now with Trentham off.. Could easily just discard Trentham but unfair on people with BB's at Trentham as mentioned by Littletramp.

Gee I'm on top but I think it's the one with the least points, gee had me going there for a while lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, here's there results after Matamata Race 2. (with Trentham race 1 deleted out and all the BB's at Matamata totally disregarded.

So just 2 LIVES allowed at Matamata, and the following people lost a LIFE after Matamata Race 2

Crustyngrizzly, Pegasus9, Ohokaman, Wrinkles, Archer, Say No More, Disillusioned, Right First Time, Mikenz, Romantic Miss, Cubes, Warren, Houlahan's Dream and Koriokaramea.

NAME CURRENT POINTS
Voice of Reason 59.74
Hall 59.74
Lynzim 59.74
Littletramp 59.74
Ivanthegreat 58.87
Redrew2000 58.87
High Sparrow 58.87
Sayer  58.87
Sighted 58.87
Seddon 45.08
Chestnut 35.17
Goodison 34.30
Mrzim 34.30
Al Feilding 34.30
Camacho 34.30
Scooby3051 34.30
Floyd Pink 34.30
Racing Jimmy 34.30
Cabbage 34.30
Hone 34.30
Mr_Gee 34.30
Peter R S 34.30
Toddy 32.76
Idolmite 32.76
Ponderosa8 30.21
Blue 27.49
Jenlove 26.28
Sir Castleton 26.28
Tasman Man 25.12
Kloppite 24.14
Alan1234 20.51
Black Kirrama 20.51
Insider 20.51
Arjay 20.51
Memphis3 19.57
Talk 16.89
Jayar 16.24
Stoyd 14.86
Basil Brush 13.25
Majestic 11.62
Dogzstar1 9.55
d.Burrow 9.15
Nicobury 7.96
Tarantula 7.95
Mainland Rookie 7.47
Jack 4.78
Gubellini 3.67
Ohokaman -28.72
Right First Time -28.72
Mikenz -28.72
Crusthngrizzly -29.59
Pegasus9 -29.59
Say No More -29.59
Warren -29.59
Archer -31.13
Romantic Miss -31.13
Cubes -31.13
Houlahan's Dream -31.13
Koriokaramea -31.13
Wrinkles -42.96
Disillusioned -45.00

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mikenz said:

Gee I'm on top but I think it's the one with the least points, gee had me going there for a while lol.

 

2 minutes ago, mikenz said:

Gee I'm on top but I think it's the one with the least points, gee had me going there for a while lol.

Its the one with the most points that wins so indeed you were leading... but after deleting Trentham totally out of the comp, your lead got taken away from you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

 

Its the one with the most points that wins so indeed you were leading... but after deleting Trentham totally out of the comp, your lead got taken away from you...

Gee well there we go I was wrong but hey I've been wrong before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After Matamata Race 3.

We have our first people eliminated... sorry Archer, Cubes. Right First Time and Romantic Miss.

Insider, Ponderosa8 and Nicobury lost their first life..

 

NAME CURRENT POINTS
Lynzim 84.74
High Sparrow 83.87
Sighted 83.87
Hall 74.66
Littletramp 74.66
Ivanthegreat 73.80
Sayer  73.80
Voice of Reason 68.36
Redrew2000 64.65
Chestnut 60.17
Seddon 60.01
Al Feilding 59.30
Floyd Pink 59.30
Mrzim 59.30
Peter R S 59.30
Scooby3051 59.30
Idolmite 57.76
Camacho 49.45
Goodison 49.45
Cabbage 49.22
Hone 49.22
Mr_Gee 49.22
Racing Jimmy 49.22
Toddy 47.68
Alan1234 45.51
Black Kirrama 45.51
Blue 42.64
Sir Castleton 41.43
Tasman Man 40.05
Kloppite 39.06
Basil Brush 38.25
Jenlove 34.90
Talk 31.81
Jayar 31.39
Arjay 25.61
Dogzstar1 24.70
Memphis3 23.08
Mainland Rookie 22.40
Stoyd 18.37
Majestic 15.13
d.Burrow 14.80
Tarantula 11.46
Jack 5.93
Gubellini 4.82
Pegasus9 -4.59
Warren -4.59
Houlahan's Dream -6.13
Ohokaman -13.80
Koriokaramea -16.21
Ponderosa8 -19.79
Mikenz -20.10
Crusthngrizzly -20.97
Say No More -28.44
Insider -29.49
Disillusioned -29.85
Wrinkles -37.18
Nicobury -42.04
Archer ELIMINATED
Cubes ELIMINATED
Right First Time ELIMINATED
Romantic Miss ELIMINATED

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ponderosa8 said:

After Matamata Race 3.

We have our first people eliminated... sorry Archer, Cubes. Right First Time and Romantic Miss.

Insider, Ponderosa8 and Nicobury lost their first life..

 

NAME CURRENT POINTS
Lynzim 84.74
High Sparrow 83.87
Sighted 83.87
Hall 74.66
Littletramp 74.66
Ivanthegreat 73.80
Sayer  73.80
Voice of Reason 68.36
Redrew2000 64.65
Chestnut 60.17
Seddon 60.01
Al Feilding 59.30
Floyd Pink 59.30
Mrzim 59.30
Peter R S 59.30
Scooby3051 59.30
Idolmite 57.76
Camacho 49.45
Goodison 49.45
Cabbage 49.22
Hone 49.22
Mr_Gee 49.22
Racing Jimmy 49.22
Toddy 47.68
Alan1234 45.51
Black Kirrama 45.51
Blue 42.64
Sir Castleton 41.43
Tasman Man 40.05
Kloppite 39.06
Basil Brush 38.25
Jenlove 34.90
Talk 31.81
Jayar 31.39
Arjay 25.61
Dogzstar1 24.70
Memphis3 23.08
Mainland Rookie 22.40
Stoyd 18.37
Majestic 15.13
d.Burrow 14.80
Tarantula 11.46
Jack 5.93
Gubellini 4.82
Pegasus9 -4.59
Warren -4.59
Houlahan's Dream -6.13
Ohokaman -13.80
Koriokaramea -16.21
Ponderosa8 -19.79
Mikenz -20.10
Crusthngrizzly -20.97
Say No More -28.44
Insider -29.49
Disillusioned -29.85
Wrinkles -37.18
Nicobury -42.04
Archer ELIMINATED
Cubes ELIMINATED
Right First Time ELIMINATED
Romantic Miss ELIMINATED

Hey ponda just checking scoring as I’m going against my dad and doing my own I had the 7 which lost paying 2.60 on tote 100 divided by 2.6 is 38.46 I was on 20 before the race am I not calculating it correctly sorry I know your busy just trying to figure out the scoring 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so Archer and d Missus, sitting in lounge with A trying to explain the rules and ways of todays comp ...

A: Well its like you pick a horse but don't want it to win and if its more favoured thatz even better ...

M:  hmmm

A: understand ?

M: hmmm

A: But I couldn't really be bothered studying so I just took my most hated jockey (lunkhead) in most of my picks.

A: But now you know he will  .....  (checks himself) .. nah I'm NOT gonna say that !

M: what ?

A: nothing  ......  (remembering all the reverse curses) 

30 minutes later and lunkhead has ridden a double   ...... 🤣     and Archer is going out to the beach  ... 😂

and of course the back up plan was not yet engaged (back your picks) bc of the original 18 race setup  .... 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.