RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blossom Lady

Racing at Ellerslie

49 minutes ago, Nerula said:

ATR cant win a trick. Only 800 souls (vaxxed) Boxing Day allowed. Puke Park will be wet as tomorrow. I thought i would go but flagged that.

New Years Day may see a turnout but the city empties out so never that many go.

Pukekohe moved to next Monday. 

A lot of rain continues to fall !

More of the same on all fronts, as if they got big crowds before the lockdowns, guess people have got out of a lot of habits during lockdown, hence a few business say they've been disappointed with trade since opening, maybe they have taught themselves skills they never had, or even the extra cash in their pockets.

On 12/9/2021 at 9:58 AM, tasman man said:

I gave the current outlook above...look back 4 or 5 posts.

Hopefully up around 5,000 crowd will be allowed but tickets will need to be pre-purchased ,and folk double vaxxed !

Keep in mind that last year I think over 15,000 people attended so disappointment is possible for many !

ps...I gathered this info from Auckland racing communication,as recent as yesterday but I'm not an ARC or NZTR employeee [or paid by either] !

This is an Update on Covid Passes from the UK and due to be passed for the 15th of December that has some valuable "Guidance" info.

It's noted they are using The Smokefree Premises and Enforcement Regulations 2006 ...we have been saying all along Covid19  is linked to matters directly tied in with the Tobacco industry and running tandem with the FDA rejecting or approvals of Imitation type products.

Do be mindful, Racecourse events include and are called 'Carnivals".

E.g Ellerslie Christmas Carnival where children's activities also take place, some events are restricted access as they are private functions, others are outdoors where one may not so much as have a fleeting pass from others, then there's workplace matters.

What is the original permitted capacity of each function area?

Indoors/ Outdoors?

There's a vast amount of land one can be quite safe and apart from others without spreading any virus, not that those who have any symptoms would attend anyway.

Wake up people, there's always Grey areas in Law and Status Quo, and most importantly the context of the situations we find ourselves in and Proportionately.

This New Zealand Government and it's Public Health advisors need a huge shake up.

Carrying out mandatory covid19 status checks at your event

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/carrying-out-mandatory-covid-19-status-checks-at-your-venue-or-event#exempt-events

@Chris Wood@Barry Lichter@Berri@Pam Robson@Midget@rdytdy@tasman man@Archer@Nerula@Shad@45yearsofharness@Patiti@Breeder@mckenzie@Von Cettes@von Smallhaussen@Gruff@poundforpound@scooby3051@Cubes@barryb@stodge@John Clydesdale@Cabbage@d.burrow@Memphis2@Hacko@JJ Flash@L.J.Shannon@N1MUE@Stables