RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Blossom Lady

Racing at Ellerslie

1 hour ago, Nerula said:

Do you have any understanding of the loss Auckland business has suffered.. I have commercial property and have lost thousands supporting business.

One poor bastard has a vehicle service outfit. He took over in March after managing the business for 6 years and bang straight into lockdown. He's told he has to apply to Waka Kotahi to do warrants so he waits to October before someone comes to inspect and approve.

So he is sorted now? No they havent sent him the books FFS.. These lazy Government fucks in Welly are beyond despicable. Ape are you one?

But I will be able to go and see a horse come 15 December - but I will have to queue to get a bloody haircut before I do that. I dont want to frighten the horses!

My son works as a builder on a large site in wellington,last week at another project an imported infected aucklander put the whole city at risk.At his site the anti auckland sentiments are bubbling and brewing.I have sympathy for your situation but you seem to want us to suffer in the same way,I hope your business springs back as ours has in welly because we  STOPPED THE VIRUS CIRCULATING.NO AUCKLANDERS = NO VIRUS

14 hours ago, Nukkledragga said:

What we( the rest of NZ outside auckland) need is for them to stay put when the borders are opened up.90% vax rate nationwide but it is only in auckland that the virus is circulating and KILLING PEOPLE.Stay home this xmas, you are not welcome in my neck of the woods,or anywhere else where we have fought hard to eliminate covid,why would we want any reintroduction of covid after what we went through to get rid of it? Why would we want to kill people needlessly? So aucklanders can wave their dicks about in queenstown or coromandel because they got to 90% after soo much suffering,soo much economic hardship,we followed the rules ,beat the virus and now we are to be betrayed because aucklanders are soo deserving.

Not only are your nuckles dragging on the ground, so is your fucking brain , let me know your address in Wellington so I can personally drive down on the 15th and give you the virus.

You should be dead within 3 months so I will stay on and happily dance at your funeral !!

Anti Auckland sentiment huh. Cant compare with what we think of the Wellington clown show. It was the gangs delivering the shit with the virus and Cindy loves the gangs.

But the real problem is the government is grossly incompetent and the civil service is lazy. 30 % more do less - except for the spin doctors.

2 hours ago, Blossom Lady said:

Not only are your nuckles dragging on the ground, so is your fucking brain , let me know your address in Wellington so I can personally drive down on the 15th and give you the virus.

You should be dead within 3 months so I will stay on and happily dance at your funeral !!

Bexley grove, wainuiomata for the next 2 weeks,come and get a taste of knukkles if that is what you desire,we will see who gets to dance at whos funeral.In the meantime,stay in your infected bubble,clean the shit in your own backyard,we dont need or want your poisonous virus or your entitled attitude

1 hour ago, Nukkledragga said:

Bexley grove, wainuiomata for the next 2 weeks,come and get a taste of knukkles if that is what you desire,we will see who gets to dance at whos funeral.In the meantime,stay in your infected bubble,clean the shit in your own backyard,we dont need or want your poisonous virus or your entitled attitude

30 minutes ago, Blossom Lady said:

We have just checked out Bexley Grove on Google Maps and we promise not to give you any more grief , you obviously have enough problems of your own

I am here painting a house ,fixing some problems for the owner so keep your insults to yourself.Now as I said I will be here for 2 weeks so you can back up what you say or zip it up ,sweetie

3 hours ago, Nukkledragga said:

Geez why so agro...anyone in Auckland will have the right to go anywhere they want as will anyone from anywhere else...no wonder there is so much anger out there with people like you spouting such nonsense and who are you to say who can or can not go anywhere they choose.

1 hour ago, scooby3051 said:

Geez why so agro...anyone in Auckland will have the right to go anywhere they want as will anyone from anywhere else...no wonder there is so much anger out there with people like you spouting such nonsense and who are you to say who can or can not go anywhere they choose.

If he thinks he's done it tough in Wellington Scooby, he just has NO idea. And this current lockdown is Auckland's fifth in 20 months if memory serves me correctly, counting the original one in March/April last year, two close together in August 2020 and another one in January/February 2021. August this year brought our 5th, and most long and thus damaging, lockdown, and we're still in it. I just shake my head at Nukkledragga's (apt name) attitude and lack of understanding. 

8 hours ago, Nerula said:

Anti Auckland sentiment huh. Cant compare with what we think of the Wellington clown show. It was the gangs delivering the shit with the virus and Cindy loves the gangs.

But the real problem is the government is grossly incompetent and the civil service is lazy. 30 % more do less - except for the spin doctors.

It is hard to argue with any of that. Without the gangs spreading the virus I suspect Auckland, and the rest of the country, would have been relatively free months ago. I think Aucklanders on the whole have been incredibly tolerant of the people who are keeping them locked down: namely the gangs and the unvaccinated communities.

54 minutes ago, Archer said:

Actually the ONLY people imprisoning us, are this fkn Government. 

And don't even think that the nats/act will save your arse, they have done NOTHING to stop this tyranny. 

They are all Pro-Vax, so while they might have done a few things differently and in different times frames, it wouldn't matter who was in power you'd still be doing posts like you've been doing for the past 20 months. 

11 hours ago, We're Doomed said:

It is hard to argue with any of that. Without the gangs spreading the virus I suspect Auckland, and the rest of the country, would have been relatively free months ago. I think Aucklanders on the whole have been incredibly tolerant of the people who are keeping them locked down: namely the gangs and the unvaccinated communities.

You will not be able to blame the gangs in the future or in the recent cases in NZ outside auckland.Apparently they were all double jabbed,passed tests with flying colours on monday but by tuesday were infectious ,these cases were and are following the rules which are clearly lacking as far as keeping the rest of NZ safe.Change the rules ,clean the shit in your own backyard because we have dodged enough bullets from aucklanders who think a few extra weeks in lockdown is a free pass to start killing people.Auckland has the highest vax rate in NZ and is not stopping the deaths or the spread,but we have to lower our standards to match the lowest common denominator which is aucklanders

43 minutes ago, scooby3051 said:

You really need to get some help for your pent up anger....enough of the diatribe...nobody is killing anyone...please refrain from posting such rubbish.... if you want to continue to contribute to thread do so decently please.

Very selective ,apparently a death threat from another slides on by and my reaction to put up or shut up and my  exaggeration to make a point does not.People are dying in auckland ,just keep it there, that is my point

6 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

Very selective ,apparently a death threat from another slides on by and my reaction to put up or shut up and my  exaggeration to make a point does not.People are dying in auckland ,just keep it there, that is my point

NZ is ONE country mate get over it.

3 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

NZ is ONE country mate get over it.

I am over it,you are showing yourself to be a slimy hypocrite but it is your sandpit,your rules.I can handle the abuse and threats and enjoy the banter,good and bad on this forum but if you want to tilt the playing field you can shove it up your arse,otherwise thank you very much for the last 2 years, good luck and goodbye.

14 minutes ago, Nukkledragga said:

I am over it,you are showing yourself to be a slimy hypocrite but it is your sandpit,your rules.I can handle the abuse and threats and enjoy the banter,good and bad on this forum but if you want to tilt the playing field you can shove it up your arse,otherwise thank you very much for the last 2 years, good luck and goodbye.

Its your choice but mate some of the stuff you were writing is not acceptable. You are free to choose to stay or go but it would be sad if you left because you got asked to play nice...😀...Auckland and Wellington are in the same country and all should be treated the same. JMO.

29 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

A great write up by Leo. Down with the mindless anti-vaxx brigade. They should be banned for here for a start. The 'noisy' ones anyway.