RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Nerula

We will be going to the races soon

16 hours ago, barryb said:

Not quite right, latest research from Oxford shows both main vaccines are very effective for 6 months at preventing transmission with waning after this period but still highly effective at preventing serious cases.

We only need to look to NSW for evidence of how effective they are at preventing transmission, NSW R# is estimated to be under 1.

The fact cases in Auckland havent grown exponentially suggest the high vaccine rate is reducing transmission.

Not quite right. Significantly effective (not very effective) and less so for delta than alpha. And it's for only 12 weeks from the second jab after which those studies conclude there is no difference.

2 minutes ago, Leggy said:

Not quite right. Significantly effective (not very effective) and less so for delta than alpha. And it's for only 12 weeks from the second jab after which those studies conclude there is no difference.

What exactly do you mean ?

My view is that immunity from vaccination lasts nearly nine months after which a third booster offers very good immunity

The virus itself offers post infections immunity but it wanes far sooner 

Please advise if you dispute this and offer credible evidence to back up your claims ( that means not quoting the nutter Sue Grey ) 

16 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

What exactly do you mean ?

My view is that immunity from vaccination lasts nearly nine months after which a third booster offers very good immunity

The virus itself offers post infections immunity but it wanes far sooner 

Please advise if you dispute this and offer credible evidence to back up your claims ( that means not quoting the nutter Sue Grey ) 

I agree with what you say with respect to immunity against infection (particularly symptomatic infection) and severe symptoms. That's not what we were discussing though I don't think. We were discussing the reduction in transmission from vaccination. The Oxford studies suggest this effect occurs modestly immediately following vaccination but is non-existent after 12 weeks.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.09.28.21264260v1

I note this is an un-peer-reviewed pre-print.

Bat virus, but modified by Wuhan.  The current virus does not infect bats any longer  !!! 

But, as they said, probably an accidental release. 

Still thru all that, it is just another virus.   And they been here way longer than us.   

the funny thing is, try telling folks that 500-1000 people are going to die next year !!!!

;)

I see Austria is about to make the vaccination compulsory. That government has had enough of the detrimental effect on the population of other people choosing not to vaccinate. They are getting tired of the selfish.

I believe the sooner we get closer to that approach the more likely we are to be able to live again.

I see it as a bit like the anti smoking changes and the seat belt rules, both of which happened during my adult life. A huge cry from the civil libertarians, but in time the common sense wins through - smokers can no longer puff in the faces of the non smokers, and you get fined if you don’t wear a seat belt (even though it’s your own safety that is aff3cted). With vaccinati9n, it’s everyone else’s as well as your own. Bit of a no brainer isn’t it?

Advice came from NZTR today to say clubs have in the main agreed only people with vax certificiates will be given entry under the traffic light system, to races meetings and trials.. Unless the Government does a reverse a reasonable assumption is after December 15 the entitlement will stand.

16 hours ago, poundforpound said:

Anyone see a pattern ?

What's the prize P4P?  Because I think I see a pattern----CHINA. They really are unlucky SOBs with the frequency of zoonotic events happening locally, and even when there are no bats to be found in the wet market--they are all "hanging about" down the road at the Wuhan Institute of Virology where  some reason their virologists need to be splicing DNA sequences in bat viruses. 

18 hours ago, Nerula said:

Advice came from NZTR today to say clubs have in the main agreed only people with vax certificiates will be given entry under the traffic light system, to races meetings and trials.. Unless the Government does a reverse a reasonable assumption is after December 15 the entitlement will stand.

Perhaps NZTR should be going straight back to the Government, as should others, and question why they have created such a divisive society when there are Laws around Informed Choice/ Consent as per Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board, or is the Ministry of Health and Public Health Advisors that grossly incompetent that they keep failing to adhere to Rule of Law?

For those with an interest, there's other countries which include Hong Kong and Australia who are aware of this decision and fundamental rights.

A Vaccine Certificate doesn't stop the spread of any disease it is merely a document that Tony Blair was pushing in the 1990's as part of his Agenda to have a Digital National ID.

They certainly didn't bother with this nonsense carry on in the 1918-1919 Epidemic when the sanitation and housing was much different.

There's something to be said for the decline in Common sense been taught in the home and at schools these days

Montgomery v Lanarkshire Health Board

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montgomery_v_Lanarkshire_Health_Board

On 11/20/2021 at 3:08 PM, scooby3051 said:

You have proof of that??? Nobody knows where it come from...unless you know more than the rest of the world..

Nobody knows where it came from?? This is typical of people too lazy to think!!

Logic/reasoning/coincidences & assertions&money trail.. can draw forth conclusions!!  but if laziness is the best course of action.. then perhaps an Ostrich can better answer you!!

heres the reality of what i've witnessed on Racecafe...

people ignore the reality of what occurred... the Virus is a Man made virus... made in wuhan

Racecafe users more concerned about horse racing... when China had unleashed a bio-weapon on the world!!

Mainstream media cover it all up.... and here is Racecafe users... having petty arguments... about get the Jab/who can attend races/loss of business

it hasnt dawned on people.... a Bio-weapon was unleashed.. HELLO!!

6 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Sorry everyone I am moving this thread...I am not having 6xes and his crackpot cronies ruining this forum with all there endless rubbish videos....It will be moved to Main Street cafe...

how is it... you ask for proof...

then once its provided... you saw it fit, to remove??  and YES im referring to the prophetic word given.

Isnt it funny how the word of the Lord came first... before the testimonies within congress and that of Pompeo's declaration.

and you choose to delete the word of the Lord!!

here is the proof of my posting the video that YOU choose to remove...i gave it way back in March 2020 which pointed to insiders.

ignorance is no excuse when proof upon proof is given over!!

cheek to call me crackpot, time will show whose pot breaks  (Isaiah 28:13)

On 11/22/2021 at 9:52 AM, scooby3051 said:

Sorry everyone I am moving this thread...I am not having 6xes and his crackpot cronies ruining this forum with all there endless rubbish videos....It will be moved to Main Street cafe...

It's a real shame for all of us that you can't send the 'vacant' on a 'vacation'

Overuse of videos? Surely one of his many crimes against Race Cafe humanity?