RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Yussss! Go Mr Williamson!

5 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Thank gawd for that Majestic Man is off to take em on in the Inters, and is to be our sole Kiwi rep, even greater Ants is to be lookin after him, lovin it....  😀

Cheers Iraklis

I think Butt/Smith will improve the horse. To my eye, Majestic Man hasn't been going as well this season, seems a few lengths down on last season. Menangle will suit though...

GO KIWI....

Oh man I was so dog gone pleased to see we would be havin a rep at the Inters, cos I thought we wouldn't have any there; I mean it's the Inters 😀 for cryin out loud we gotta represent, bloody covid am friken dirty on it grrrrrrr......

Cheers Iraklis

14 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Oh man I was so dog gone pleased to see we would be havin a rep at the Inters, cos I thought we wouldn't have any there; I mean it's the Inters 😀 for cryin out loud we gotta represent, bloody covid am friken dirty on it grrrrrrr......

Cheers Iraklis

Come down to the garden city Iraklis we are Covid free.🤣

I can't for the life of me figure why they're lookin to open Auckland up when there's all this stuff still goin on here, 167 cases an 2 more death's WTF! it's clearly political, most Aucklander's one's I've talked to are keen to keep the place on lockdown, because of this very thing, spreadin this blasted disease, it doesn't need much encouragement and for this relaxing of borders blah blah blah it's just puttin the rest of the country at more risk, it's crazy....sorry guys that's me rant for the day......

Cheers Iraklis

35 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

I can't for the life of me figure why they're lookin to open Auckland up when there's all this stuff still goin on here, 167 cases an 2 more death's WTF! it's clearly political, most Aucklander's one's I've talked to are keen to keep the place on lockdown, because of this very thing, spreadin this blasted disease, it doesn't need much encouragement and for this relaxing of borders blah blah blah it's just puttin the rest of the country at more risk, it's crazy....sorry guys that's me rant for the day......

Cheers Iraklis

do you want Auckland to be closed for ever???  you can be on what ever political side you like but the simple fact of it is

eventually we have to live with it, miles well be now before more people go broke and more people miss out on other medical treatments etc

nothing anyone can do about it just hope when you get it your like the other 99.9% of people and have a runny nose and that's about it 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:48 PM, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

There's another Kiwi rep now Robyn's Playboy. The horse has been sent to Australia to race and he is entered for the Interdoms. I think he is the kind of horse that will thrive over there.

https://www.hrnz.co.nz/news/robyns-playboy-starts-new-life-in-aussie/

Shodsie, just feel while the cases are still up so high and now we're gettin more deaths here, it's so risky to other parts of the country that don't have it yet, I do realise Auck can't stay shut forever just feels it's been rushed to open....

Hey Janitor, yeh I was just readin about it nice to have 2 Kiwis (ah he is representin us yes?) to cheer for 😀

Cheers Iraklis

8 hours ago, Iraklis said:

most Aucklander's one's I've talked to are keen to keep the place on lockdown, because of this very thing, spreadin this blasted disease, it doesn't need much encouragement 

Fuckn Bullshit, we are busting and none of you weak arse fks that having been living it up are going to stop us. 

6 hours ago, Archer said:

Fuckn Bullshit, we are busting and none of you weak arse fks that having been living it up are going to stop us. 

Courage under fire  *winks

Champion Archer!!

Archer, how the hell do you consider bein on lockdown in Aucks means we're weak assed and livin it up? what? oh and by the way if and when you reply, I would remind you to keep a civil tongue in yuh head, and mind yuh manners! not spreading covid to the rest of the country is clearly somethin you don't care about, however some of us do.....

Cheers Iraklis

Yeah Auckland found all the support from the rest of the team of 5 million was so overwhelming. we particularly liked how you all lobbied for us to get a better deal .... NOT.

So yeah, fuck you and the rest of the country, Auckland and the flu are coming  to you all .  :) 

People forget that 90% of the money comes to Auckland, so we are coming to get it all and the TAX.  :)  

40 minutes ago, Archer said:

Yeah Auckland found all the support from the rest of the team of 5 million was so overwhelming. we particularly liked how you all lobbied for us to get a better deal .... NOT.

So yeah, fuck you and the rest of the country, Auckland and the flu are coming  to you all .  :) 

People forget that 90% of the money comes to Auckland, so we are coming to get it all and the TAX.  :)  

Wow!!!!

Are you for real, or just taking the piss?

I hope it's the latter.

If it's the former, you are a seriously sad individual. 

Archer, really don't know what the hell you're on about? or who you're aiming your rubbish at, however if it's me likewise to you and your crap! but I say again you need to mind yuh manners! there's no need for that rubbish in here, you may wanna take it to another site where that sort of ignorance is tolerated! 

Iraklis

PS. yuh posts don't make sense, and if you are taking the piss it's a bloody belligerent way of doin it and not appreciated at all...

Don't know about " rushing It "  things have been basically locked down since August 17, over 3 months.    We have played our part like over 92 % vaccinated and  it just can't be held back any longer.   I  have friends in small business that  lost $ 600, 000 in sales last year and now have been through it all again, it just isn't sustainable .   What if situation remained same in January, February, you just keep Auckland shut up  with no end in sight ? 

It is not the fault of Aucklander's  that the halfwits decided to put the MIQ facilities in heart of biggest city.  And don't forget SI business people like in Queenstown  for instance are screaming for  Auckland money to keep them afloat. 

Spyro, the rushed I was referring to was more to the level 4 lockdown, back then hell even the scientists were advocatin 2 more weeks in level 4 to top it off; however, I to have friends in business both hospitality and professional, car racin, horse racin thoroughbred and harness, people in sports, even in the medical industry itself, who have lost family members I might add because of it.

But hey we're damned if we do an damned if we don't, it is a disease that kills fast and is highly infectious and I for one would not want to spread it to another part of the country ie. the South Island who never had it there, and now look....I agree it's now kinda like shuttin the door the horse has already bolted and sorta pointless, now we're in a drag it out stage and geez who knows it could very well go on into next year.....

But guys, on the Interdominion side, which is why I started this post 😀 I was lookin thru the final rankings etc and see the BarryP still has a horse listed in there Marathon Man? forgot to add Watch Me Now is racin today at The Meadowlands race 5, barrier 8 drivin by Andrew McCarthy 😀 bout 1.28pm(NZ), DD is drivin in the same race PeakySneaky apparently these two had a real ding dong go in their last race.....

Cheers Iraklis

On 11/21/2021 at 9:00 AM, Iraklis said:

it is a disease that kills fast and is highly infectious and I for one would not want to spread it to another part of the country ie. the South Island who never had it there   .. Cheers Iraklis

It this sort of continuous bullshite, that allows the Regime to keep squashing people.  

Archer, oh and you know all about bullshit comes outta you all the time.....there's no 'regime' squashin anyone, it's all in yuh own head! onwards to the Inters that start this weekend GOOOOOO!!!! MAJESTIC MAN!!! AND ROBYNS PLAYBOY!!!!

Cheers Iraklis