RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pukemoe

Waverley

Not entirely sure what Pukemoe is complaining about when starting this topic.  Perhaps you could clarify whether it's the Covid restrictions, or the change of venue followed by cancellation due to weather. The timing of your post suggests it's the latter.  What is your problem with the decision?

However seems that 6xes sees an opportunity to complain about the rules around closed door meetings. I'm an owner and today I couldn't attend - actually it was helpful because my race was one of those cancelled.  Regardless of that, I'm happy that we have the opportunity to race and limiting spreader events makes perfect sense to me given what's happening with Covid at the moment.

Tongue in cheek, here's some more misinformation for the idiots to feed on - race day stewards were overrun by people attending a closed door meeting today and had to pull the pin and abandon the meeting when they believed Covid was spreading through the large group of race goers who were holding a boot party in the paddock in front of the course. LOL

53 minutes ago, Peter R S said:

Not entirely sure what Pukemoe is complaining about when starting this topic.  Perhaps you could clarify whether it's the Covid restrictions, or the change of venue followed by cancellation due to weather. The timing of your post suggests it's the latter.  What is your problem with the decision?

From my understanding the races were moved because the track was too firm even though rain was forecast. Some questions need to be asked about who made the decision and what inspections took place.

I believe that Waverley don't have an irrigation system and the track on Saturday morning was a good 2. If they got showers that were predicted on that surface it would have become a skating rink and rider and horse safety have to take priority hence the transfer.

Saturday Morning 
Weather: Overcast
Track: Good 2
Rail: True | Track Ground Hogged Yesterday | Rain Forecast This Afternoon
Weather and track last updated at 9.01am Saturday 13 November

Friday Morning 
Weather: Cloudy  
Track: Good 2
Rail: True 
Weather and track last updated at 8.20am Friday 12 November

Thursday Morning 
Weather: Fine